Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there going to be a private forum for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaptainKonrad

10-12-2011

Question posed in the title.

Frankstg

10-12-2011

I sincerely hope so.

KaptainKonrad

10-12-2011

It will just make things easier to not have to filter through random threads that don't have anything to do with testing.

Daen

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Seeing as this will eventually be open to the general public, I'm not sure. I hope that once the PBE has been established they allow a reasonable amount of security to discourage trolling from people not involved, though.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-12-2011

I would love a forum for PTE members only. The "OMFG WHY WASN'T I PICKED" spam is getting old.

Pawleader

10-12-2011

Quote:
die4769:
I would love a forum for PTE members only. The "OMFG WHY WASN'T I PICKED" spam is getting old.

My thoughts exactly...

Xite91

10-12-2011

I agree.
I just got on the forum about 10 minutes ago and I've found maybe 2 useful posts, and both of them had posts within them asking why they didnt get picked.
also, i would really appreciate i we could log in using our tester accounts

Swenka

10-13-2011

Quote:
Xite91:
I agree.
I just got on the forum about 10 minutes ago and I've found maybe 2 useful posts, and both of them had posts within them asking why they didnt get picked.
also, i would really appreciate i we could log in using our tester accounts

That'd be fine, except my name and password are the same. So, it'd have to be a separate system I think. Not sure, as it let me use the EXACT same username and password.

Opponents

10-13-2011

I support this.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-13-2011

This is part of why the old TR failed. People theorycrafting about how OP or UP the upcoming champion is. It also led to the other reason the old TR failed -- information leaks.

Thankfully the PBE seems to be more about bug catching than actual balance tweaks, meaning leaks are not possible. But all the same... Theorycrafting will drag down the feedback aspects of this forum.