Doom Boom Duke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pope of Pope

10-12-2011

Duke was raised around the war, always in harsh settings, as a child he always wanted to grow up and protect those like him. But being a Yordle limited his actual means to do so, but that didn't stop him from earning the title of strongest Yordle in a contest, massive for his small size. But it wasn't enough for him, he never was to bright when it came to building, but he had funds since he won the contest, and used it all do have a contraption built, all to his specifications. He emerged from the shop in his new weapon, a tank just for him, all with weapons of destruction to his specifications. After many battles with his tank, he gained the name 'Doom Boom Duke', due to his large shells blowing up.

(I'm horrible with back stories)

Passive: Explosive Shells - All of Dukes attacks have a splash damage, all enemies within 100 range take 75% damage, and all enemies within 100 range and 125 range take 50%.

Q: Napalm Shell - (Active) Duke loads a Cannon shell filled with Napalm, causing fire to cover the targeted area, burning all units withing the range for 75/115/170/200/260(+0.8 per attack damage), and burning them for 15/25/35/40/45(+ 0.4 per magic damage) every 2 seconds for 4 seconds. Mana: 60/70/80/90/100 Range: 580

W: Napalm Roller - (Active) Duke swaps the gas with a special mix of Napalm in the fuel, increasing the movement speed by 5% for 6 seconds, and dumping the gas behind him, leaving a trail of gas for 5/6/7/8/9.5 seconds. (Passive) If the trail of gas is struck by the Napalm Bomb or Mini-duke head, the trail is ignited and burning all enemies and applies the burn effect from Napalm Shell with additional 10 damage. Mana: 80

E: Light Machine Gun - (Toggle) Duke mans the Light machine gun, removing the effects of his passive and draining mana, allowing him to shoot rapidly at the targeted location, dealing 20/35/50/80/130(+ 0.5 per attack damage) damage a second to all targets in a 125 range of targeted location. Mana: 30/40/50/60/70 mana per second Range: 570

R Mini-Duke Head - (Active) Duke aims his cannon up and braces the tank down for 3/2/1 seconds, then fires a large missile at the target location, damaging all units within 450 range of the targeted location for 350/500/650(+0.6 per attack damage) damage, applying the burn effect from Napalm Shell with additional 20/30/45(+ 0.4 per magic damage) damage. Mana: 100/200/250 Range: Global

Health: 470 + 90
Regen 0.8
Mana 210 + 45
Mana Regen 0.5
Damage 60 + 5
Armor 20 + 3.2
Attack Speed 0.544 +1.25%
Magic Resist 30 + 1.25
Range 580
Move Speed 307

Sayings
Upon Selection:
It's time to kick some can and chew bubblegum, but I'm all outta gum.

Movement:
Let's roll!
What are you waitin' for Summoner? Christmas?
Yeah, piece of cake!
I make this look good.
Who wants some?

Attacking:
Hmmm... That's gonna leave a mark.
My gun's bigger than yours!
Did I promise to kill you last? I lied
Heh, heh, heh... what a mess!
Looks like cleanup on aisle four.

When getting a double kill+ or 2+ assists with Mini-Duke Head
Nuke 'em 'till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark!

Joke:
Time to deliver max pain on the A-Train...now where'd I put that subway token?

Taunts
Who wants to glow in the dark?
Little summoner, Little summoner let me in. Or I'll huff, and I'll puff, then I'll blow your champion up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pope of Pope

10-12-2011

Just let me know what you think, first time attempting making a character for League.