Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot, this is getting really REALLY rediculous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PentagonJr

10-12-2011

Holy **** the op made me realize there needs to be a teemo annie skin for lee sin.

TheFunderstorm

10-12-2011

Link usssssssss

Akechi Kokoro

10-12-2011

Quote:
RickshawSlawter:
so releasing three annie skins in sequence is more profitable than releasing one new trundle skin? there is a HUGE underground following of dedicated trundle players who would claw somebodies eyes out for a new skin. and im sick of this more revenue argument, what about equal treatment to your playerbase?

Pretty sure the SSOTP is a forum joke bro

Everyone knows Trundle is awful. Why should Riot care about his three actual fans?

Ergheis

10-12-2011

Quote:
RickshawSlawter:
so releasing three annie skins in sequence is more profitable than releasing one new trundle skin? there is a HUGE underground following of dedicated trundle players who would claw somebodies eyes out for a new skin. and im sick of this more revenue argument, what about equal treatment to your playerbase?

Yes.

There are more players than you think, and the huge underground following is just that: an underground group that pales in comparison to how many ppl play Annie.

TheFunderstorm

10-12-2011

Quote:
Suwacko:
Pretty sure the SSOTP is a forum joke bro

Everyone knows Trundle is awful. Why should Riot care about his three actual fans?

Sorry but you fail, Trundle is one of THE best junglers in the game and he WILL make your life a living hell if he is good

Nasty Neighbor

10-12-2011

Quote:
Ergheis:
More popular champs will make a higher revenue of skins.

A vocal minority of forum people that want a Trundle skin will not make the revenue necessary, compared to the massive amount of ppl that like Annie and Cait and will buy their skins.

It's business, dude. This is their main source of revenue, so deal with it.

A buisness view for a one in a lifetime holidary exclusive skin? Get the **** out of here.

Does not matter who gets the holiday skins people are going to buy exclusive skins no matter what. I'm going t personally buy every halloween skin even for champs i dont use just because they are rare.

RickshawSlawter

10-12-2011

im sifting around GD for the thread, but im not having any luck finding it. im pretty sure a red keeps funneling them to the PTR forum, so i'll look there and update the OP.

RickshawSlawter

10-12-2011

and oh, my thread got moved over to public beta environment too. GG dying thread.