Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot, this is getting really REALLY rediculous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RickshawSlawter

10-12-2011

i didnt really mind frostfire annie, and i was only *slightly* annoyed at reverse annie. i was angry at officer caitlyn then i raged at super teemo. now, somebody has sifted through the PTR patch updates only to find that all signs point towards a new, "frankenstein annie" to be released with the surge of Halloween skins?

"I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID"

cmon riot! i know trundle, urgot, and swain arent the prettiest heroes nor the most popular, but the forums are teeming with brilliant ideas for new skins! i feel ignored and unwanted. i just want to pop my head through my monitor and scream "RIOT, IM RIGHT HERE!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!"

TL;DR stop giving champions who already have a plethora of really awesome; legendary quality skins (teemo annie) new skins when characters that have been around for almost a YEAR or more only have their ****ty release skins.

Ergheis

10-12-2011

More popular champs will make a higher revenue of skins.

A vocal minority of forum people that want a Trundle skin will not make the revenue necessary, compared to the massive amount of ppl that like Annie and Cait and will buy their skins.

It's business, dude. This is their main source of revenue, so deal with it.

RavenRonien

10-12-2011

the skin designers are artists, artists are kinda infamous for working on what inspires them, if you really have issue, INSPIRE them to make somthing for a champ you love. i think one of Kat's skins was community inspired, and alot of artists post on champ skin idea threads

Alice Twilight

10-12-2011

Speaking of inspiration, I really hope they get inspired to make surprise party fiddlesticks

Hades Manticore

10-12-2011

I'm sorry but its Ridiculous. I not E. Grammar Nazi mode disengaged.

and yeah, we all know lesser played champions get the shaft. We Taric players had to wait almost 2 years to get a new one.

jars

10-12-2011

Quote:
Ergheis:

A vocal minority of forum people that want a Trundle skin will not make the revenue necessary, compared to the massive amount of ppl that like Annie and Cait and will buy their skins.

except there are so many annie skins that all the older ones are just getting replaced to not be bought anymore

RickshawSlawter

10-12-2011

Quote:
Ergheis:

so releasing three annie skins in sequence is more profitable than releasing one new trundle skin? there is a HUGE underground following of dedicated trundle players who would claw somebodies eyes out for a new skin. and im sick of this more revenue argument, what about equal treatment to your playerbase?

RickshawSlawter

10-12-2011

Quote:
Hades Manticore:
I'm sorry but its Ridiculous. I not E. Grammar Nazi mode disengaged.

and yeah, we all know lesser played champions get the shaft. We Taric players had to wait almost 2 years to get a new one.

i noticed such a mistake after i posted the thread. :C

VincentKrys

10-12-2011

Bump for Justice

VM Nezoth

10-12-2011

I want to see these patch notes now