Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All Comes to Fruition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Confusion567

10-12-2011

Well, well, RIOT Games. It appears you have played right into my plans.

With this beta invite, I gain a foothold in your precious "company." I can whisper feedback and sweet bug reports in your ears and slowly, ever so slowly, begin to move the mountain. Soon you will see how valuable I am to your testing process, and offer me a job. I will inch ever higher up the ladder, toward my ultimate goal.

One day, many years from now, when Tryndamere grows old and feeble, and his ultimate is on cooldown, he will turn to me and say "Confusion567, you have been my most trusted advisor, and my closest friend. You have been like a second father to my children and a second husband to my harem of beautiful wives. As I die, I pass this company to you. I know that you will do me proud."

On that day I will ascend to the golden summit of the RIOT Ziggurat and I will proclaim unto your employees, "Behold! I am now your ruler, and all heads shall bow to ME! KNEEL BEFORE ME, DESIGNERS AND DEVELOPERS, FOR I AM BECOME PRESIDENT!"

Then my power will be complete, and my plan will be achieved. At last, at long last, I can achieve my ultimate goal of

NERFING
TEEMO
INTO
THE
GROOOOOUND!

Just as planned.

ItzWarty

10-12-2011

Your employees would Riot.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-12-2011

You left out all the high speed car chases.

Rikukun

10-12-2011

I approve of teemo nerfs.

inb4 downvotes: not because hes op, i just dont liek him.

PentagonJr

10-12-2011

Quote:
Confusion567:
a second husband to my harem of beautiful wives. As I die, I pass this company to you. I know that you will do me proud.

I lol'd at this.

Daen

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Quote:
ItzWarty:
Your employees would Riot.

icwutudidthar

Douggie

10-13-2011

Just according to keikaku.

Swenka

10-13-2011

Removal of all skins, plus insert a bug where the ultimate never produces mushrooms to drop. Say working as intended.