Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Udyr.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

Quote:
die4769:
I think most people agree when I say people who publicly announce that they got into the PBE via a loophole, and also said "umad" while doing it, probably doesn't belong on the PBE

Well the 1st thing im going to report is this loophole
Oooh the irony

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

After some thought
I see i wanted nothing there's nothing special about that beta.
And i wont use the account i created from the loop link either
In the end it goes Beta>Live server
also this forum isnt private so i dont care...
In the end i acted like stupid

Not a Cobra

10-12-2011

Quote:
DuoCores:
Well i dont think that "I payed to you and it's a free game i basically donate you money but yet i dont get respecet and get spitted in my face?"
Sounds so bad,try to read it with voice

Here's how an articulate person would pronounce it;

League of Legends is a free game, yet I took it upon myself to spend money to support the game and it's community, Essentially I've paid for a free game and in doing so donated you money. yet rather than give me the respect and dignity of allowing me to participate in this beta opportunity, you've spat in my face and ignored me. I am not pleased.

Noob Norman

10-13-2011

I got an invite, but actually anyone can sign up to this...

SimpIyDiamond

10-13-2011

This is ******ed the PBE is not some kind of godly thing where you can do whatever you want stop overracting and suck it the **** up