Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Udyr.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Treason

10-12-2011

Dude, all you have to do is sign up. Literally, any average joe can do this. No, you won't get a special email, but you can still join.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

But where?
I thought the link you get from an email is how you sign up
I didnt got the email

hashinshin

10-12-2011

haaaaaaaaaaahaha.

But seriously.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

GiantBear

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Dear Udyr, I am very upset. You did not invite me into the beta, and even went as far as making certain people feel 'special' by saying they were handpicked even tho some of them are banned. Tears are dripping down from my eyes, seeing the pain of having the biggest trolls getting a chance to participate in the beta over me. I have tried very hard in judging tribunal cases and paying money for your skins. I didn't get a beta key. It's a great tragedy that you have viewed me as worse than those who got banned.

Sincerely, </3

jks.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

Quote:
xForbiddenz:
Dear Udyr, I am very upset. You did not invite me into the beta, and even went as far as making certain people feel 'special' by saying they were handpicked even tho some of them are banned. Tears are dripping down from my eyes, seeing the pain of having the biggest trolls getting a chance to participate in the beta over me. I have tried very hard in judging tribunal cases and paying money for your skins. I didn't get a beta key. It's a great tragedy that you have viewed me as worse than those who got banned.

Sincerely, </3

tl;dr version
of what i wrote

Not a Cobra

10-12-2011

No offence, but I'd say your grasp of the english language may be part of your undoing.
This is a beta testing group, and as such, we're expected to give concise and well thought out feedback.
If you have english as a second language, and hence are less articulate than some native speakers, your ability to give such concise feedback is impaired.
To be able to very clearly explain what a problem is, what the situation that causes it is and what could be done to fix it is critical to feedback.
A post like "I payed to you and it's a free game i basically donate you money but yet i dont get respecet and get spitted in my face?" needs to be improved before it's a reasonable quality of english.

That said, most native speakers aren't particularly skilful either, I see a lot of "lol u mad" coming from people speaking english all their lives.

GiantBear

Recruiter

10-12-2011

I didn't make it gloomy enough.. Should have used more despairingly sad words

Fix: I wasn't pessimistic enuff :<

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

Quote:
Not a Cobra:
No offence, but I'd say your grasp of the english language may be part of your undoing.
This is a beta testing group, and as such, we're expected to give concise and well thought out feedback.
If you have english as a second language, and hence are less articulate than some native speakers, your ability to give such concise feedback is impaired.
To be able to very clearly explain what a problem is, what the situation that causes it is and what could be done to fix it is critical to feedback.
A post like "I payed to you and it's a free game i basically donate you money but yet i dont get respecet and get spitted in my face?" needs to be improved before it's a reasonable quality of english.

That said, most native speakers aren't particularly skilful either, I see a lot of "lol u mad" coming from people speaking english all their lives.

Well i dont think that "I payed to you and it's a free game i basically donate you money but yet i dont get respecet and get spitted in my face?"
Sounds so bad,try to read it with voice

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Attention people who didn't get picked:

STOP SPAMMING THIS SECTION WITH "WHY WASN'T I PICKED" THREADS.

This is only the first wave of testers, more will come, and I doubt it makes a good impact on Riot to flood their testing forum with crying about not being picked.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

Quote:
die4769:
Attention people who didn't get picked:

STOP SPAMMING THIS SECTION WITH "WHY WASN'T I PICKED" THREADS.

This is only the first wave of testers, more will come, and I doubt it makes a good impact on Riot to flood their testing forum with crying about not being picked.

At least i wrote a letter on what i think.
Many people do spam but i wrote a letter,A letter isnt a spam
P.S someone give me the signup link