Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Udyr.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

Dear udyr.
I am very sad that i didnt get a link in my mail.
I am senior i play everyday,i never get banned.
I keep talking to your support and alot but yet what have i done wrong?
I played your game alot and every day,i played tons of dominion games to test out glitchs bugs.
i used the tribunal and didnt just punish i really read the chat and look at the score,But what have i done wrong in the process that i dont a have PBE account?
I payed to you and it's a free game i basically donate you money but yet i dont get respecet and get spitted in my face?

Nehko

10-12-2011

You are taking this far too personal dude...you may be lucky next time like i was lucky Dont freak out D:

DocJoze

10-12-2011

What do people mean with a link?

I got a mail with a big nice red "button" that said "click here" i filled everything and downloaded the client so is everything good?

Daen

Recruiter

10-12-2011

The PBE's going to eventually be open to everyone apparently, so...yeah.

Quote:
DocJoze:

I got a mail with a big nice red "button" that said "click here" i filled everything and downloaded the client so is everything good?

Should be fine, yes. The server's down currently but you should be good to go when it's up.

Drizin

10-12-2011

Quote:
DocJoze:

that big read button is a link. so yeah you're good to go.

Myrkr Lokidottir

10-12-2011

It's a luck of the draw, in addition to being active in the community, which I believe goes beyond just forum and game usage.

Besides, being a PBE isn't about ego. It's about making the game better. If you argued that you would be a good PBE tester because of your bug-finding skills and helpful input, you might be able to sway them. Ultimately, it's their call, and not everyone gets into PBE.

It's their choice to bestow a PBE account on who they wish, through random selection and through evidential processing.

My suggestion is: don't lose heart, identify instead what you can do to prove to them you'd be worthy of PBE and remember that there will be more PBE in the future, with accounts being added daily.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

I just want to help.
I am not asking for any reward
I can easily spot cool bugs and tricks depeneds on riot coding im not asking for much.

Daen

Recruiter

10-12-2011

^ As I said, (quoting Udyr, but I still said it dang-nab-it!) everyone will have a chance to become a member of the PBE at some point.

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

And this makes me even more upset
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356036

Clairvoyant

10-12-2011

Please dont let this thread to die like my hope to get into the beta
And why you dislike without reason this is a letter
i wrote Dear udyr.
You got same thing as the title promised