Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Tolovar, The Alche-binder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellC00ked

10-12-2011

Tolovar, The Alche-binder

Tags: Mage, Support, Ranged

Concept: Ranged AP support, Frail, "Mix" Mechanic

Background: Through the life of Zaun's Alchemist's, alchemy is what fuels the capital further into greatness. In Tolovar's case however, he grew up in what can be described as the slums of Zaun; chemical ridden streets, with toxins killing the barely noticed of Zaun's citizens. As Tolovar was an orphan, he saw no comfort in the hands of family nor friends but rather, had his love towards toxins and solutions as a hobby. During his teenage years, he idoled many of Zaun's greatest, particularly Singed whom was searching for a prized apprentice to teach. Many leaped at the chance but failed horribly, with fatal consequences. When Tolovar stepped up to the chamber, he demonstrated his skills of creating magical chemicals by mixing seemingly impossible fusions of objects. Amazed, Singed gave the position to Tolovar, with him finally gaining a reason for life. Tolovar followed Singed to League of Legends, not only to represent Zaun but to show his genius to the world.

"One drop makes ALL the difference", The words Tolovar spoke to his Master.

Stats:

Attack: 5/10
Health: 4/10
Magic: 8/10
Difficulty: 10/10

Abilities

Passive: Zaugmentation
When Tolovar's HP is lower than his mana, his health regen is increased by 1/1.5/2 (At Levels 6>11>16) and vice versa with his mana.

Q: Vial of Fury
300 Range, Cooldown: 11/9/7/5/3 sec, Mana: 80/65/50/35/20

Passive: Tolovar gains .5 movement speed per champion kill or assist.

Active: Tolovar hurls a vial of burning red liquid, smashing on the ground and creating a field of chemical (lasting 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5). Enemies are dealt 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 percent of their armor as damage while standing on top of it.

W: Flask of Permafrost
0 Range (Toggled), Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 sec, Mana: 110/90/70/50/30

Active: Tolovar shatters a flask, damaging and slowing enemies around him (30/60/90/120/150 (+10% of AP)). The spot where the ability was toggled than stays there for 4 seconds regardless of level but not slowing/damaging targets.

E: Conical of Vestige
250 Range, Cooldown: 15/13/11/9/7 sec, Mana: 130/110/90/70/50

Passive: Tolovar gains 2 Armor and MR per leveling this ability (stacks at 10 MR/Armor)

Active: Tolovar throws a strange chemical at an ally, giving them a shield (blocking 40/60/80/100/120 (+5% of AP) in damage)

R: Alchemical Fusion
0 Range, Cooldown: 150/130/110 sec, Mana: 200 at all levels

Active: Tolovar's solutions become enhanced with arcane magic, allowing his skills to "mix" with each other and deal powerful effects. When each AOE makes contact with the other (Only two can activate an effect at the same time) :

Q+W: A huge explosion englufs the area, stunning ( for 1/1.5/2 seconds) and damaging target enemies near by (dealing 150/300/450 damage (+30% AP)). A powerful initiation and ganking tool.

Q+E: A cage of green energy rises from the ground, trapping anyone inside it (for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds). This can be used offensively (trap enemy) or defensively (shielding allies from harm)

W+E: The area becomes elightened with energy, healing allies (by 10% AP at all levels) and increasing their movement speed (for 2/3/4 seconds). Perfect supporting mechanism.

Quotes:

On Selection:
"What's your poison Summoner?"

Attacking:
"Have some of this!"
"Drown in my creations."
"Success!"

Movement:
"I wonder if this works?"
"Your time is up, cretin!"
"Shake until well done..."

Taunt:
"I wonder if my concoction's require, Living ingredients?......."

Joke:
"A little bit of this. A little bit of that..." (Mix explodes in his face after)

Laugh: Young and croaky due to chemical exposure.

Death: Collapses, with his bottles breaking and fizzing around him.

Thats all I can say about my idea, please read it and critisize if need be, I'm all for critisism. Thumbs up for the concept if you like it. Hopefully Riot consider this to be more unique against the current champion releases. Cya all!! :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellC00ked

10-13-2011

bump