Adamm, the Quantum-fighter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doofer20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Adamm, the Quantum-fighter
Lore; I picture this guy having a grudge against ezreal kind of like Graves and TF but more that he wants to prove he is better.
Idea; a fast movement melee character.

Passive: Energy level. Gains % movement speed for each spell stacking up to X.
Q: Electromagnetic Fist; a short skill shot that sap movement and attack speed from target.
W: Interaction: Spins in place damaging nearby enemy’s, speeding them up if moving toward or slowing down moving inward. Channels for an amount of time can be canceled early.
E: Intensity; Next move gains bonus damage and/or range based on current movement speed.
R: Quantum-leap, a dash like move similar to xin/kass which does damage to enemies along the way then at the final target area be used 2-3 times in a row before goes on cd again.
For Q: I wanted a skill shot type move that had sometime of CC to it and benefit for hitting with it. The range needs to be short to keep him a close-combat guy but still that can be used if someone turns and runs.
For W: I like the idea of being able to use his ult to jump in and then use this do some weird stuff under turrets in dominion and normal or just help a teammate get that last sec for their spell.
For E: I like being able to hold back to trick the person into thinking they will win then pull out that game decider. If anything I’d rather this add range so that his ult can become more to get to a point in dominion, or use his spin to control the field more.
For R: I feel the range should be somewhat long so that it can be used as a traveling spell to get to a point or a chaser. I pictured this guy being an ezreal melee based on his move. Leave it on a like 30 sec Cd so lets the player use it a lot rather than just for the saving moment move.

I feel like this guy would bring a good champion to dominion based on his movement and control of it.

Auxilytic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

I like this idea.

doofer20

10-12-2011

i left out numbers and stuff like that for the most part because i know i can't personally balance it out to be fair and i know even if i could riot would have to rework it because something would be overpowered or flat suck but then again that is what a draft-concept is