Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Title: [Game] Unable to play tutorial

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterDude

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Priority: Major

Label: game, turtorial

Description: After selecting my summoner name, it ask me if I want to play a tutorial game.
I accept and select my champ to play. As it begins, it loads the League of Legends emblem as usual.
But the differences is that an error appears. It says my Language file is mising. Please try reinstalling!
After clicking okay, it shows the loading screen for the tutorial. But the color is discolored and quickly quits.
The riot launcher is still there and when I click on it, I'm back to where I started. I hung out for a while and
went into some chatrooms for a while where it evenutally kicking me out saying something about Maestro. i apologizes
for not having the snapshots for it for it happened way too quick and I quitted it before realizing what had happened.

Upon trying it again, I noticed the game mode was called **null.