Actual Picked Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmJester

10-12-2011

Anyone know if any of these ideas have ever come to fruition? Or is this just an obligatory thread that is here to appease the community of this game? If you know of any picked ideas, source them so I can read it for myself. Thanks.

JASLegend

10-12-2011

I THINK Leona was made by somebody......
thats all i know
It was only since fans wanted a female tank

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

From what I've heard, Yorick and Vlad came to be because of ideas set forth by the community.

IMarius

10-12-2011

They do read these, and will pull certain ideas, but I don't think they've ever made a full champion posted on the concept forum.

Thayen

10-12-2011

You are correct, also allot of newer champs skills get picked from this forum, but it's never happened to be a direct copy of a char posted here. It could happen, just grab some attention put in some work and make something that would get them interested. I think the wiki actually sites those kind of things...

IAmJester

10-12-2011

It'd be cool if the community, with all their sheer brilliance and ideas, could get the opportunity to get access to a test environment with the Riot team to help tinker with these so-called ideas. I think that would be the best thing to keep an idea in tact and not have a misrepresented idea.

Villanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

IIRC, Rumble was somewhat fan made. Leona was the answer to the legions of people who wanted a female tank, and, I think vlad was fan made too? Can't remember for him.

IMarius

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidXIV View Post
It'd be cool if the community, with all their sheer brilliance and ideas, could get the opportunity to get access to a test environment with the Riot team to help tinker with these so-called ideas. I think that would be the best thing to keep an idea in tact and not have a misrepresented idea.
I think it would be good if Riot ran a contest to have some lucky soul's idea made into a champion in the game.

Enicidemi

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMarius View Post
I think it would be good if Riot ran a contest to have some lucky soul's idea made into a champion in the game.
Well, if you get 10000 friend referrals they let you "design" a champion. Although, as the author of the webcomic CAD discovered, they really meant help finish a champion pretty much already done.