Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Judgment: Graves, the Outlaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrazyKrem

10-16-2011

he is incredible, love the amount of animosity between him and Fate and Priggs. can't wait to play as him! I would like to add that I think his title, "The Outlaw" is great, but maybe could use an extra word like Vengful or Angered, something to show his play style and his new personality after being thrown under the bride by Fate.

knightphly

10-17-2011

Well glad to finally have a Male Range Gunner

zekzion

10-17-2011

I want him so bad, But i also liked playing as Twisted Fate (you know before his ult became freaking USELESS with a ****ing range) and even tho they should normally fight each other by the sounds of it, it also kinda sounds like they might make a good combo, Graves smoke screen + Twisted Fates Gold Card. Both are ranged and Graves sounds like he should, "should" dosent mean he would sadly, be a lot more beefy then TF.

Anonymous2351

10-17-2011

i have tf and he is my main i hope i change him into this awesome killing machine

Winnson

10-19-2011

OK, I'm not gonna lie...I got goosebumps.

Whoever writes your lore...Give them a raise.

Kazze

12-24-2011

MOAR LORE. Shyvana, Fizz, Volibear, and Ahri need observations!