Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game] Weird Loading screen + game crash with Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meruru

10-12-2011

Xerath ISNT in THE GAME

ok

Valaraucar

10-12-2011

Quote:
ManaBananaKrill:
so wait, are you guys cool with people abusing the bug to play before the official start time?

I didnt intentionally abuse anything, I just fiddled around with anything I could find, including language settings, since it was patching for a long time anyway,
and the server jumped on Online, I didnt even find out it did because of the language settings till I hopped on the forums

ManaBananaKrill

10-12-2011

Quote:
Valaraucar:
I didnt intentionally abuse anything, I just fiddled around with anything I could find, including language settings, since it was patching for a long time anyway,
and the server jumped on Online, I didnt even find out it did because of the language settings till I hopped on the forums

I'm not pissing on you or anything, I'm just curious if Riot is cool with people abusing a known bug and playing before the official server uptime.

Sarg338

10-12-2011

Quote:
ManaBananaKrill:
I'm not pissing on you or anything, I'm just curious if Riot is cool with people abusing a known bug and playing before the official server uptime.

That's WHY we are here, is to find bugs. It's already been reported, so there's nothing we can do. Riot should be PROUD that we have found bugs like this already!

Sitanimulli

10-12-2011

Quote:
Sarg338:
That's WHY we are here, is to find bugs. It's already been reported, so there's nothing we can do. Riot should be PROUD that we have found bugs like this already!

Except reporting the bug does not entitle you to then using it for your own advantage to play before scheduled uptime sir.

It's like if a guy finds a glitch to get 10k RP for free, then proceeds to spend it.

Sarg338

10-12-2011

Quote:
Leetality:
Except reporting the bug does not entitle you to then using it for your own advantage to play before scheduled uptime sir.

It's like if a guy finds a glitch to get 10k RP for free, then proceeds to spend it.

2 TOTALLY different situations and bugs that can't be compared to each other.

Yukarine

10-12-2011

Quote:
Leetality:

Thank you for your logic, I feared I was the only one thinking that way.

Vsin

10-12-2011

Quote:
Leohardt:
Xerath ISNT in THE GAME

ok

This is more or less the simple version of what Daemon said.

Or to put it more specifically: he's a placeholder in the Air client, but has zero data for the game client. So don't pick him dammit!

EarthruneSkarner

10-12-2011

Quote:
Leetality:

Except this is an isolated server; subject to data wipes and bugs such as this one.

And it's here to find bugs, such as 'finding a glitch to get 10k RP'.

Doing so on the live client would be improper, but discovering it and the steps to reproduce here would be alright.

ManaBananaKrill

10-12-2011

Quote:
Leetality:

^My thoughts exactly.