Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game] Weird Loading screen + game crash with Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valaraucar

10-12-2011

Priority: Critical

Label: Game, Xerath, Loading screen, game crash

Description: Someone picked Xerath, during the loading screen he showed up as seen in screenshot, after everyone was done loading the game simply quit and I was put back in the main LoL screen (no reconnect option available, game was completely gone)

Repro steps:
1. Start a custom game
2. Make someone pick Xerath (or yourself?)
3. See what happens / wait till game crashes

Meruru

10-12-2011

Hi me

xavarn

10-12-2011

Woot repping the leona im famous

Sarg338

10-12-2011

One POSSIBLE solution is that this might have something to do with the server not "Officially" being up. Gonna have to test it in about 20 minutes when it's "Officially" up and running.

Fluff the Panda

10-12-2011

how are you in if it's not even up..

Akesgeroth

10-12-2011

It could be related to the fact that the servers aren't actually up for another 20 minutes.

I say try it again during official testing hours and see what happens.

RiotDaemon

QA Lead

10-12-2011

Oops, I read that as graves. Thanks for the bug report.

Sarg338

10-12-2011

Quote:
RiotDaemon:
Thanks for the bug report. He actually isn't on the server, only his placeholder in the air client is available.

Can this be fixed with a hotfix? If not, might want to make him unable to be picked/bought.

Valaraucar

10-12-2011

Quote:
RiotDaemon:
Thanks for the bug report. He actually isn't on the server, only his placeholder in the air client is available.

I dont have a single clue on what thats supposed to mean, but this is the first time a rioter has ever replied to one of my threads.

Does this mean that Xerath wont cause any problems after the servers are officially up?

ManaBananaKrill

10-12-2011

Quote:
RiotDaemon:

so wait, are you guys cool with people abusing the bug to play before the official start time?