Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Could anyone please tell me what Runes I need for a perfect Crit Plank...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

you have no arpen, someone builds armor. you're screwed. 90 damage crits don't hurt

My friend let me use his ac to try his Crit Plank and I got 15/0/13

I think hes great!

That's nice.

Now meet Akali with Rylais/Lichbane/Deathcap/Zhonyas.

Running full crit is tons of fun. And I have many more wins than losses as GP. It makes him an exeptional poker/harrasser. I can never remember my fully tweaked build/runes to get a smooth 100% but ill play a few games and write the recipe down.

(seeing as its what the darn OP asked for.. Not all your other guys' bull**** critiques on critplank)

You can get an even 100% crit with the 2% from mastery,

13% from runes. (for me i used crit chance marks, crit chance seals, and then 2 of the crit chance glyphs to bump it up to 13%)

You can use whatever runes you want to fill the rest but I use Crit Damage quints, and 7 glphs of CD reduce per level, or 7 crit dammage glyphs.

The 4 items youll need to reach 100% crit is Trinity, Inf edge, Phantom Dancer, Youmuu's.

I usually get the averice blade asap. Then sheen. After sheen pile on 2 crit cloaks for the extra crit bump. Turn that sheen into trinity. Turn those 2 cloaks into an Inf edge and a Phantom Dancer. Finish Youmuu. That only leaves you with 1 defense item. You could figure out the numbers to swap a frozem mallet + atmas instead of trinity. But I really like trin.

If the game is running way long and I get to pick another item I usually pick frozen mallet even if I dont have atmas. Even though I have trinity and GP slow.

But this is a normal queue stomping build. (As i think you will be playing normal queue alot anyways)