Jungle Nunu ooft!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mLy Curan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2011

right so, I was planning on uploading this game and now there's a 3v3 section I figured I may as well.

So I hear Nunu lost allot of his power, and he did but the gap from normal games to ranked games is just ridiculous.

http://www.savefile.com/dl/294VBHZP

Bow User Thing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Didn't watch the replay, but I'm just saying this, once he got nerfed, he was simply out shone by other junglers such as Lee Sin, Gangplank, Nocturne, Tryndamere, and Udyr, simply because their ganking power is much higher.

He also had a problem of scaling into later game unlike most other heroes do, where he benefits most from having someone who can use his Bloodboil effectively

Zionyx

10-12-2011

not worth playing nunu in rank anymore tbh..

hotshotzehri

10-12-2011

gangplank jungle can do a lot of what nunu does and is more dependable. Ranged slow, good sustain, team buff, aoe slow/damage ult. Oranges and K is a great benefit and so is a 600+ crits

kelidus

10-12-2011

I've been playing jungle Malphite. It's actually really good. His ganks are pretty amazing with Q and R, and he can lay down some good damage with his E as well as reduce attack speed of enemies. Definitely going to be one of my top picks when I have to jungle.