Shaco Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

What's a good build for him? Doing damage and survivability? I just went 7-9 (there were 10 kills total) and I'm wondering how would I make myself do more damage and die less?

AtrumViscus

10-12-2011

Runes are as important as items with shaco b/c he's squishy. And ARP WILL GET YOU KILLS BELIEVE ME.

I usually rush Brutalizer. That alone combined with decieve will get you MORE kills. Then its up to you but remember focus on burst ad. Triforce will give fatal decieve damage as will IE. do NOT concern yourself with sustained dps.

No Atk speed. Your clone effectively doubles what should be your low attack speed and high damage.

Aight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

What's ARP? And should I go for AD Shaco or AP?

MuhGeeSher

10-12-2011

Boots -> Merc Threads/Mobility -> Wriggles -> Sheen -> Brutalizer -> Phage -> Zeal -> Trinity -> Catalyst -> Banshee's -> ? + ?

Degato

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiiight View Post
Really, if you have to ask these questions, you probably shouldn't be playing Shaco.

AtrumViscus

10-12-2011

Armor Penetration. Simple math.

Enemy has 20 armor they have for eg. 26% mitigation.

You get 22 armor pen and you are effectively boosting your damage by 26% by removing all of their resistances.

Degato

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGeeSher View Post
Boots -> Merc Threads/Mobility -> Wriggles -> Sheen -> Brutalizer -> Phage -> Zeal -> Trinity -> Catalyst -> Banshee's -> ? + ?
No defensive items at all eh? Ouch

MuhGeeSher

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degato View Post
Really, if you have to ask these questions, you probably shouldn't be playing Shaco.
Keep in mind not every player knows the abbreviated terms.

MuhGeeSher

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degato View Post
No defensive items at all eh? Ouch

Merc Threads supplies MR + Tenacity, Wriggles prevides some armor, Trinity supplies mana, health, and lastly Banshee's supply more health + MR but items are situational.

AtrumViscus

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiiight View Post
And AD without a doubt. Its as painful as childbirth but once you get him down, you can use anyone.

AP is a gimmick.