Champion Concept: Decimus, the Man of Tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azetizan

10-11-2011

Decimus, The Man of Tomorrow
Lore: For decades mages have attempted to create superhumans, a new breed naturally superior to the common folk. Numerous methods of magical manipulation were attempted, but chronomancy has succeeded where other fails. Lodaran, a wizard adept at manipulating time, has plucked a human from the far future and brought it to the present time. Although only a child at the time of its transportation, the being named Decimus matured quickly and showed himself to be a perfect physical specimen. Though outwardly human, Decimus' body is adapted to combat and he possesses incredible strength, speed, and durability. Directionless and alone in this time, Decimus turned to the League for guidance and quickly found a place as a champion.

Description:
Decimus' abilities all have passives that go away when the ability is activated, like Gangplank's Raise Morale. In short the idea is that his passive abilities all make him tanky, but activating any of them removes the tanky power and temporarily increases his damage output and makes him more of an assassin. I'm not sure how to determine his statistics, so his abilities list trends instead of numbers. I'm also not certain if his abilities should use mana, health, or be cooldown based like Garen, or if he should be primarily AD or AP based.

Innate: Adaptation
Each time Decimus is affected by a CC ability he gains added Tenacity, up to a limit scaled by his level. I feel this fits in with a tank (durability) and an assassin (mobility and escape method).

Q: Iron Bones
Passive: Decimus gains bonus armor (maybe affected by AD or AP)
Active: Decimus loses the armor and grows bone blades from his forearms, increasing his attack damage and armor penetration (definitely affected by AD or AP)

W: Hyperadrenaline
Passive: Decimus gains bonus health regeneration (again, not certain how this would be affected by AD/AP)
Active: Decimus loses his health regeneration but gains bonus movement and attack speed. (maybe affected by AD/AP)

E: Symbiosis
Passive: Decimus is host to a large number of tiny insect-like creatures that protect him. He gains bonus dodge chance. (possibly boosted by AP/AD)
Active: Decimus' creatures surge forth and hit the target champion, damaging and slowing it. He loses the benefits of his passive. (Definitely boosted by AP/AD)

R: Apotheosis
Passive: Decimus ascends to his most evolved form, enclosed in bone armor (different character model). The effects of all of his passives are increased.
Active: The next time Decimus activates an ability, it is greatly empowered. He loses that passive and the Apotheosis boost to all passives.
Q: Decimus grows a massive bone spear, greatly increasing his damage, armor penetration, and attack range.
W: Decimus turns the mass of his armor into energy, dramatically increasing his attack speed, movement speed, and critical hit chance.
E: Decimus turns his armor into a huge swarm of creatures which explosively attack all champions within range, damaging and slowing them.

I am open to suggestions on just about all topics (except his subtitle), since obviously I haven't fully developed this champion.

Korishintu

10-11-2011

bugs and bones hmm? i could swear this sounds familiar but I can't pick up why. interesting concept though

windrixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Shino and Kimimaro.

Azetizan

10-12-2011

I don't know who they are! Hopefully I'll update this with stats soon enough.