The current 3v3 Meta: Explained to it's fullest.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MauJustice

12-02-2011

What's your opinion on how the new Jungle "Nerf" (Or buff in the case of 3v3) has changed the Meta.

Are people still jungling or has it changed to a 2 top/1 bottom game.

Eacrappies

12-02-2011

In my comp, we always run Tryndamere top; he'll push top lane all the way to the turret, if someone is there defending, he slips to the jungle and farms. Gank where applicable, ALWAYS grab dragon, and ward the **** out of everywhere. We do really pretty well.

Comp;
Tryndamere Top/Jungle
Fizz
Mundo or other tanky type

Oh and probably the biggest key factor to our winning? Skype. Used and abused.

YoGurt8

12-02-2011

First dragon is incredibly important, usually the team that gets it will win the game assuming both teams are evenly skilled. IF you lose the lead early on its impossible to come back unless the other team makes mistakes, this map brings snowballing to a whole new level.

Xhyros

12-02-2011

Snowballing makes for fast games~ You can probably do 2-3 TTs in the time it takes to do 1 SR.

Eacrappies

12-02-2011

No one mentioned "The Turtle". Every once in awhile, a team will lose badly at the beginning and get pushed in their base; then they just NEVER LEAVE. Either farming the mobs that come in when they can, or pulling them to the base laser. Then, eventually, they will kill your entire team 40 minutes in, bust down all three towers to your base and win. It's pretty ridic.

GetOnMyMap

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eacrappies View Post
No one mentioned "The Turtle". Every once in awhile, a team will lose badly at the beginning and get pushed in their base; then they just NEVER LEAVE. Either farming the mobs that come in when they can, or pulling them to the base laser. Then, eventually, they will kill your entire team 40 minutes in, bust down all three towers to your base and win. It's pretty ridic.
That's just impossible. When people never leave there base I just farm for days with Tryndamere. Like my last game people did that and I ended with 304 last hits and could 3v1 them. But they could raape my teammates easy sadly.

UndyingRage

12-03-2011

No Shaco? lol

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauJustice View Post
What's your opinion on how the new Jungle "Nerf" (Or buff in the case of 3v3) has changed the Meta.

Are people still jungling or has it changed to a 2 top/1 bottom game.
Some champions can still jungle from the start, imo something like trundle cho or volibear. Others might have difficulties. However I can take most typical jungle chars and just stay in lane till lvl 3 and a madred to get rolling.

Those top buffs are mean though, and you can often gank a jungle really easy there if you are checking from time to time.

Sam

12-04-2011

All about CSing past your person in lane, if you can outfarm your lane, and get a few buffs/dragons, you'll for sure just win the game.

zorazin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

nice guide thumbs up c: