LVL 10 ;; Looking for TEAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chryseis

06-12-2010

Hi!

I'm actually a lvl 30, but I'm having a lot of fun on my lvl 10 account, and I'm looking for a fun, chill group that's willing to play and level with me...and just have a blast. By "fun" and "chill," I mean...please don't degrade the other team/our team. It's rather irritating, and I laugh at people that get so angry they feel the need to just cuss the other team into oblivion. So if you're a rage player, this may not be the group for you. Otherwise, read on!

Oh, it would also help if you speak English, since I'm a boring person and am not multilingual. Don't get me wrong, I am all for integrating myself with new cultures, but if you're typing something I can't understand (and vice versa), then we might...erm...die. Heh. You don't have to be fluent in English, just...I would really love to understand you when we're playing a game. Or chatting, in general.

My current stats are 20-7-1, in case you're terribly interested, and I usually favor Sivir, Teemo, and other dpsers, unless we're in dire need of a tank. But I'm chill with playing most any character. Other than sivir, I don't have a "main," and I just go with whatever the free champions are for the week. Get some variety in, that sort of thing. I will try to balance the team however, based on what we need/what we're lacking.

You don't have to be a pro, or anything of the sort--in fact, I really like helping other players out! Hehehe.

But yes. Feel free to add me if you're interested! (Or if you want help, or just wanna play...yeah.)

<3!

Felagund

06-12-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885

Chryseis

06-12-2010

Thanks! I'll check it out.

06-12-2010

hey man the Red Empire is looking for some new members. www.theredempire.com

Ali50n The F0x

06-12-2010

i wanna be in the clan

RKHIG

06-13-2010

ABOUT US

Atlantic Coast Gaming is a newly formed community/clan. We are currently involved in

Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2*******http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif******** , and are expanding to

include League of Legends. We are also actively involved in a CoD ladder and are in the

process of starting up a competitive LoL division.

We are a close knit group of friends who have been playing together for the past several

years. We started out playing competitively in Counter Strike 1.6 and have branched off

to other games such as Warcraft 3, Company of Heroes, Battlefield 2, and many others.

After a while of being on our own we decided to form our own community/clan to help

bring other players together.

If you want to find out more info or apply you can visit our website:

http://atlanticcoastgaming.com From there simply go to the forums, sign

up, and read over the how to join ACG. After submitting an application via PM to our

recruitment officer we will contact you about the app. within the next few days.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us on LoL.

Officers/Admins:
Name gone by: In Game name:
F0XXY ---------------------TheUnforgiven
Hig ------------------------rkhig
Chiv -----------------------chiv

VejiTehDestroyer

06-14-2010

Yuck, applications. I would join yas, but i have cold hard hatred of the 'applying' process since this is a game and not a job.

Mimz

06-14-2010

i feel ya. Hit me up ingame i am lvl 17 on my 1st acc would love someone who knows what they r doing