i hate jungling in normals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

10-11-2011

and then getting told junglers fail in 3s

-_-

makes me automatically think we gonna lose since they obv have little experience

Sam

10-11-2011

Jungling wins games. Like in 5s Just saying. Hint : If they Duo Lane bot, you just clear jungles, dragons and gank top. More advantage with buffs and control over map

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Jungling wins games. Like in 5s Just saying. Hint : If they Duo Lane bot, you just clear jungles, dragons and gank top. More advantage with buffs and control over map
+1

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

I tried a jungle ww in customs and a few games a looooong time ago before i knew TT jungle was a thing and it worked pretty well untill people started *****ing and threatening to afk/feed

kelidus

10-12-2011

Yeah, I just had a game like this. Started jungling, realized that top lane was completely empty. Trist and Irelia were both on bottom. So I asked Trist like, 10 times to go top lane. Finally Irelia went top lane and Trist complained the whole time. He ended up going 0/5 then rage quitting. But yeah, blame it on the jungler, like always. But now it's because we ARE jungling.

Koldheartedjsp

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelidus View Post
Yeah, I just had a game like this. Started jungling, realized that top lane was completely empty. Trist and Irelia were both on bottom. So I asked Trist like, 10 times to go top lane. Finally Irelia went top lane and Trist complained the whole time. He ended up going 0/5 then rage quitting. But yeah, blame it on the jungler, like always. But now it's because we ARE jungling.
this...

i HATe games where i lock in a jungle, SAY im jungling, then get asked "wtf ur jungling? Noob jungles fail in 3s"

then im forced to lane vs a top lane with 1 summoner spell less than them

kelidus

10-12-2011

honestly i think i'm about done with solo queuing TT. Only duo queue seems to be worth it. Maybe even ranked eventually.

Koldheartedjsp

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelidus View Post
honestly i think i'm about done with solo queuing TT. Only duo queue seems to be worth it. Maybe even ranked eventually.
Honestly I'd feel the same if i didn't win most my games

Sonovius

10-12-2011

I just started jungling in 3s and frankly do a lot better than SR. Trundle.