Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches – Graves, the Outlaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morgan Casey

10-17-2011

Quote:
Sacerex:
Lol soo.. Graves patch is out, but no graves cmon riot! I got my 975 RP waitin'!

no it isn't

WittnerQG

10-18-2011

True Grit could be a better passive.

12inchesofpleasu

10-18-2011

nice cant wait

Big Momma Trozza

10-18-2011

graves!!!

Carbon Foxx

10-18-2011

Quote:
WittnerQG:
True Grit could be a better passive.

Well I was just theory crafting what it could be and I think if it were to be for each 1% of missing health it would grant maybe .5 (or 1 but that might be op) armor and magic resist it would be pretty nice for extra survivability. So it would be 0-49.5 bonus armor/magic resist (or 0-99 if its 1 for every percent) but if that is the case it sounds a ton better than some of the passives some champs have. (cough *renekton* cough)

But I hope he would be a viable jungler with his defensive passive so that way I can have a ranged ad jungler! (Close combat junglers are getting to be repetitive for me...)

Tigerfang2416

10-18-2011

Sounds amazing. cant wait to see. Maybe i will be a buyer if the price is right( lol good reference right)

Grandroller

10-18-2011

All sounds pretty awesome. I hope he lives up to the hype.