A New Champion Approaches Graves, the Outlaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nscorpion

10-12-2011

Oh cool you reworked Miss Fortune.

ALLinAt420

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephiroth96 View Post
Actually his kit is pretty original if you think about it: smokescreen is unique in that the only other champ with a sight reducing move is nocturne and his is global while this is a skillshot, buckshot will take skill to know when to use against a single person or multiple, and collateral damage is new in that we havent seen a skillshot that changes its damage radius mid-flight before. Also about him being 6300 its okay if they keep making new champions at 6300 during release since they have been lowering a lot of old champs ip prices dramatically. Besides, people should buy riot points once in a while to support riot, since they are putting a lot of effort in to this game potentially for FREE.
The smoke screen is the most original spell in his kit and its still not original. Also they only recently started lowering old champ prices before a couple months ago it had been a long time.

Just because something is tweaked a bit doesn't make it original. Its fine if they want to do this, but I am not gonna pay 6300 for a champion with a passive with 0 thought and semi thought out skills. I have spent more on RP then I have on ANY other game I've played besides WoW, so I have support them more then enough. If they want anymore money from me they need to put something out thats worth it and in my opinion this is not it.

ALLinAt420

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpion View Post
I know right?

Lopretni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Geo View Post
I really like this Champ, but i thinks his passive doesn`t fit him well, he needs something like dealing additional damage the closer the enemy is or... BANG
that's what i was thinking, the closer he is to his target, the more damage they take.

though if you can keep a battle going it sounds like you can dish out tons of damage. i think for him you'd just grab a healthy amount of lifesteal and a bloodrazor or something, just, keep the battle going.

or, given how the game is balanced, just go metagolem. it works on nearly everything.

FullMetalAce0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpion View Post
This

Dyabolic

10-12-2011

Trynd's spin and Wukong's passive... very creative. I MIGHT buy him, just MIGHT.

Dyabolic

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearNation View Post
Can we get a screenshot of what it looks like to be in the "Smokescreen" from the perspective of an opponent?

really wondering what this looks like on the receiving side:

You think you're screen is gonna look like you're drunk on WoW? Probably not... My guess is whoever it hits is gonna have the Teemo blind thingy over their head.

NPL

10-12-2011

Give him a Rambo skin!!

WILL SMlTH

10-12-2011

with his passive, does that mean he can jungle well?

ijtl3215

10-12-2011

I wonder why i like both graves and tf