A New Champion Approaches Graves, the Outlaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaTaTeaM Zombyra

10-12-2011

I been waiting for a manly champ, and this is a response to that but, i want this skin for him...

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9071/cormanosf8.jpg

in the sneak peak, he is cormano wild!

Skeeep

10-12-2011

Ok, ok.... maybee he shoots buckshot one barrel at a time... buckshot does have 3 slugs per shell. This still doesn't explain why he is aiming at the moon but shooting with his cizock.

Ghost5760

10-12-2011

I really hope he sounds like the Director from Red Vs. Blue

Thorvak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Looks fun... sight reductino on his smokescreen AND slow?

BOUGHT!

SilverScourge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

The image he makes buckshot looks like he fires the bullets from his ****...
Seems like a good champ.Lf to play it.

ALLinAt420

10-12-2011

I feel like this could be the champ that costs less then 6300. If this guy is priced at 6300 we won't be seeing a cheaper champ ever again. Very unoriginal kit, especially the passive. Its really getting pathetic and we the customers won't put up with it forever. Greed like this kills games. WoW anyone?

Arguil Straffer

10-12-2011

i personally think the concept sounds cool and graves himself looks great, but....
i just can get over the gun. to me it looks so out of place.

Mighty Geo

10-12-2011

I really like this Champ, but i thinks his passive doesn`t fit him well, he needs something like dealing additional damage the closer the enemy is or... BANG

sephiroth96

10-12-2011

Quote:
I feel like this could be the champ that costs less then 6300. If this guy is priced at 6300 we won't be seeing a cheaper champ ever again. Very unoriginal kit, especially the passive. Its really getting pathetic and we the customers won't put up with it forever. Greed like this kills games. WoW anyone?
Actually his kit is pretty original if you think about it: smokescreen is unique in that the only other champ with a sight reducing move is nocturne and his is global while this is a skillshot, buckshot will take skill to know when to use against a single person or multiple, and collateral damage is new in that we havent seen a skillshot that changes its damage radius mid-flight before. Also about him being 6300 its okay if they keep making new champions at 6300 during release since they have been lowering a lot of old champs ip prices dramatically. Besides, people should buy riot points once in a while to support riot, since they are putting a lot of effort in to this game potentially for FREE.

Skeeep

10-12-2011

^^traitor