A New Champion Approaches Graves, the Outlaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirPanty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Am I the only one that thinks he's doing a triple cumshot in this pic?..

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....Untitled-1.jpg

HotButtered

10-12-2011

I feel like the dash range on quickdraw is going to make or break this guy. If it's too short he wont be able to close the distance well enough to get maximum strength buckshots off, nor will he be able to compete with auto-attack range champs like ashe, with her CC or Cait with her range.

On the other hand, if it is long enough, he can dash in and out of people's range or even through terrain.

Kesterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Lolz, that freakin smoke is gonna do more then blind some of us with worse then bad computers.

Inb4: super lag from smokescreen = instakill

FortifyOP

10-12-2011

This champion seems interesting, it can't be the designer who designed the past few champions.

First real ranged male carry it seems
Smoke screen is for swag jukes.
We gonna see life steal as mandatory for his passive. He's gonna be tanky during laning.

Kietsu

10-12-2011

I like his moveset, actually. Smokescreen will be lovely for escapes as it'll decrease the range you need to be at to get out of attack range, his ultimate seems like an awesome trickshot ala Lee Sin's, and his Q is cool just because it seems a lot like a nod to Twisted Fate.

And they even managed to put the attack steroid and the gap closer into a single skill!

Chada1

10-12-2011

At last! my dreams have come true! the league has finally attained its very own Barry Burton, i am impressed.

scrapmetal7

10-12-2011

take my money and give me him!

Bobpacco

10-12-2011

First 2 pages completely filled with comments that got voted to oblivion. That's funny.

MaxFury

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Gonna be op !

The taxes

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Lot's of people coming out of the closet with this champion.

That's good, you will be happier now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0