A New Champion Approaches Graves, the Outlaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusid

10-12-2011

It makes sense that this bounty hunter or whatever he's supposed to be caught up to TF now. He's met with several nerfs and really isn't that great at what he was supposed to do anymore. Way to stalk a man past his prime graves.

superwacker

10-12-2011

Nooooooooooooo. How could you, Riot? Twisted Fate was my idol! I never asked for this!

0mn0m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

meh-Im not seeing anything spectacular here, theres a little miss fortune, a little teemo, a little xin, but nothing origional. Riot, I think you can do better.

redsia22

10-12-2011

My proposal Abilities: modified 2nd skill and passive

Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.

Bullet Shower: Graves leaps in the air firing heavy bullets around him, making him untouchable while on float.
Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first t it[/B][/B] hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.

True Grit (Passive): When ever gravis hits a critical damage, graves can dodge damage and increases his movespeed for 6 secs

Buckshot sounds aweful, as graves has double barrel shotgun but fires 3,.....
please leave your comments below

Kobe24

10-12-2011

Truly outrageous

Kobe24

10-12-2011

Where is my nine tailed op lady. I want

PaZzi PaRaDoXx

10-12-2011

4that u gonna pay
but now
Where can i find F u c k i n cait ? ? ? lawl

A Tryhardosaurus

10-12-2011

A more creative passive that would make more sense would be to have his regular attacks deal aoe damage similar to tristana last hitting with E's passive or tiamat. Maybe true damage? Like a shotgun you know...

AwesomeMcRad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

lol .. its ashe + mf + vayne rolled into 1, his ult is an upgraded version of MF's Q ... kind of lame and uncreative skillset in my humble and honest opinion.

deathheart61

10-12-2011

i like it all except the passive..it reminds me a little of wukongs