A New Champion Approaches Graves, the Outlaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Phoenix

10-12-2011

pathetic..

another boring passive giving armor

another boring ability with increased attack speed..

CryinOnionKnight

10-12-2011

I really like his concept and artistic style, but not so sure on the abilities. If his dash gives a shield or goes through walls, and if he gets some cc then I'll be a lot more interested. But I like a lot of what I've seen so I can't wait to find out what he does ^_^

Tylerpoo

10-12-2011

The cooldown reduction of his dash via hits may be a bit much, especially because the dash gives him ATTACK SPEED? Phantom Dancers, forever dashing.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

WOW! Probably the best model for any champion to date!!! I was a bit skeptical from his art spotlight that his brighter colors might not make him look more like a hiding in the shadows, skulky kind of outlaw, but since seeing this, and reading of his former history as a gamber also, I can totally see it! The shotgun looks great, his cloak/thing looks wonderful, **** this guy is BAD ASS! I'm a huge fan of all of the techmaturgical/gun wielding champions (Tristana, MF, Gangplank, Cait) and I'm sure Graves will soon be added to that list! Though, still, is there someone at Riot game design who does not understand how a shotgun works, and buckshot? It fires several (7-8 or so for regular) small pellets, which rip & shred through flesh. Can his Buckshot attack just be a simple AoE, instead of 3 smaller shots? Also, as a recommendation, shotguns are loud. I want to hear a very distinct, deep and satisfying sound as he blows someone away!

Bo2 L1Nk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Awesome, but is that other champion coming out ? The nine tail fox or something ? Don't remember the exact name.

Vualk

10-12-2011

Me likes

KawaiiSchoolGirl

10-12-2011

That's the most badass passive in the game.

SKT T1 Strife

10-12-2011

I think riot forgot how to make passives.....

RedTwoStandingBy

10-12-2011

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

veryconfidential

10-12-2011

Omg i love his smoke
Oh good i saved ip for him:-D