Tier 2 12 17.39%
Tier 3 14 20.29%
Tier 4 13 18.84%
Tier 5 7 10.14%
Tier 6 5 7.25%
Tier 7 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Xerath Placement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-11-2011

Since no one has said anything on where I should place Xerath in my tier list, I decided that I should just make a poll and let people vote on where Xerath should be. Which tier gets the most votes will be where I place him.'

Edit: I'll add a short description of tiers
Tier 1: Best
Tier 2: Amazing
Tier 3: Great
Tier 4: Good
Tier 5: Okay
Tier 6: Bad
Tier 7: Worst

Edit #2: Also, if this works maybe I can do this for all the new champs.

Zionyx

10-11-2011

Vraell

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
lol, I just noticed you were online and I was going to ask you about what you thought... guess I don't have to

^^

Vraell

10-11-2011

So far, it looks like the only thing we can agree on is to disagree. Hopefully more people will vote so we can see a clear majority.

Hugok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Hes 4 imo. He has the range to fight from the other side of the wall due to the size of the map. He also have a passive that counters ad carries (pretty popular). His damage is too slow paced though.

Btw if you need anyone to 3v3, im a great rumble. Finished gold last season and i want to rank up again.

Vraell

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugok View Post
Hes 4 imo. He has the range to fight from the other side of the wall due to the size of the map. He also have a passive that counters ad carries (pretty popular). His damage is too slow paced though.

Btw if you need anyone to 3v3, im a great rumble. Finished gold last season and i want to rank up again.
Okay, thanks. About 3s, I already have a team and I really want to stick with it and just practice with them so we can become the best. Maybe if Cos starts feeding more (if that is even possible) I'll start looking for a replacement. :P

Hugok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Im just seeking for a team in general

Vraell

10-12-2011

Okay, looks like T4 wins with 5 votes. Will put him there whenever I get the chance. Though if more people vote things can still change.

Friggid

10-12-2011

id say t6

Vraell

10-12-2011

Seems like more people are voting

Yay

Lets get the placement that everyone approves of!