Remove Philosopher's Stone Already

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

07-29-2010

Personally, I wish it'd go into Tiamat instead of Feary Charm and Regrowth Beads.
Philostone does have pretty amazing regen for its costs. It does become a deadend item pretty quickly though, which is a real shame.

Priority Mail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Pony View Post
I declare this a new meme.
NO. Its clearly Milhouse in disguise. Take him away.

LordMcHash

07-29-2010

During my more or less noob phase, the philospher stone was very useful for that period of time.

ShreeK

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubzski View Post
I've never found a place for this little bad bomb a dingle except on Amumu.

Regrowth pendent to start with then on the first trip back to fountain, Philo Stone + boots, next trip upgrade boots n buy Heart of Gold.
These two gold tickers are great to keep until they're the last two items that need replacing.
I'd never do without Philo stone on Amumu, keeps me in the lane aaaalll day long =) + i've found those two together have always helped me reach that 800g mark when i really need it instead of a measly 500g etc
Same thing, I'm only level 17 as of this posting, and found myself struggling to keep health and mana up (even when I had golem) while playing amumu. Starting out with philo stone gave me a ton of extra staying power. I can definitely see it being redundant when I've got a full page of T3 runes, but with a half page of T2 runes, the item is really a boon. I also have yet to even consider the item on any other champ.

Deathlordx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreeK View Post
Same thing, I'm only level 17 as of this posting, and found myself struggling to keep health and mana up (even when I had golem) while playing amumu. Starting out with philo stone gave me a ton of extra staying power. I can definitely see it being redundant when I've got a full page of T3 runes, but with a half page of T2 runes, the item is really a boon. I also have yet to even consider the item on any other champ.
If you have the golem buff just dont keep his aoe 90% of the time and youll be alright.

Deus Aequoris

07-29-2010

I've seen a kat with two...
but i also remember six months ago when i thought they were great and bought it when ever i played shaco...