building Gragas on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

So what do you build on Gragas in TT? Normally when I play him SR I always build him AP. Same story here?

Aknuar

10-11-2011

Kind of wondering how better Gragas players do it as well...AP obviously works great, but if you've got squishies I wonder if a smaller setting allows for more tanky items. Unless you have a better tank, of course.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

well i usually build RoA on SR. Obviously you don't do that here. I was thinking maybe stacking 2 or 3 Doran's Rings, building Rabbadon's and maybe Morello's?

Vraell

10-11-2011

I usually like to start with Doran's ring, go boots, then rush Needlessly large rod. NLR will allow you to 1 shot caster creeps with your Q giving you VERY easy farm. After NLR, I build it into deathcap, then get Morello's Evil Tome and / or some Doran Rings. Masteries are 9/0/21 and runes are standard caster.

infinite azure

10-11-2011

why wouldn't you just grab DFG over morellos?

Vraell

10-11-2011

Never thought about getting DFG to be honest... it could work. I still think that Morello's would be a better choice though.

Sam

10-11-2011

Start off Doran Ring or Boots 3 pots ( Lane : Agressive on you )
Against Tanky team : Doran Ring(2-3) depends on how well you handled lane. Cap. Sorc Boots. Void. Hourglass.
Against Burst team : Doran Ring (1), RoA, Sorc Boots. Cap. Void. Hourglass.

Elston Gunn

10-12-2011

Gragas' ult is a huge and important component of his kit. It's main use is to either separate a team or to knock a vital target into your tower/team range where it can be cc'd and killed.

Considering how you only have 3 teammates in TT, the value of knocking somebody into your team is much smaller. TT has less cc and less burst by design. Gragas has little to offer to the table on TT when compared to other champions.

kelidus

10-12-2011

I think you're underestimating Gragas' power, even on TT. I've been playing him with some pretty good success. His ult has so many uses, and just because it's 3v3 doesn't make those uses any less important. The damage is pretty awesome as well.