Level 25 soon to be 30 LF Clan for tournies/GB

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5wanderer

06-12-2010

Hey i am looking for a clan to do some tournies and GB i live in the United States west coast. I currently main in a variety of characters like anne, ashe, eve, olaf, kat, and a few others. i quit for awhile but coming back, i know competitive game play, as i was a top MW2 and cod 4 and GOW1/2 player. I also play SC2 but since the beta is over i am looking for something to challenge me. So if you are interested i will be on later tonight and maybe during the day today. So hit me up if you are interested, sn is 5wanderer. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RKHIG

06-13-2010

ABOUT US

Atlantic Coast Gaming is a newly formed community/clan. We are currently involved in

Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2*******http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif******** , and are expanding to

include League of Legends. We are also actively involved in a CoD ladder and are in the

process of starting up a competitive LoL division.

We are a close knit group of friends who have been playing together for the past several

years. We started out playing competitively in Counter Strike 1.6 and have branched off

to other games such as Warcraft 3, Company of Heroes, Battlefield 2, and many others.

After a while of being on our own we decided to form our own community/clan to help

bring other players together.

If you want to find out more info or apply you can visit our website:

http://atlanticcoastgaming.com From there simply go to the forums, sign

up, and read over the how to join ACG. After submitting an application via PM to our

recruitment officer we will contact you about the app. within the next few days.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us on LoL.

Officers/Admins:
Name gone by: In Game name:
F0XXY ---------------------TheUnforgiven
Hig ------------------------rkhig
Chiv -----------------------chiv