Cassiopeia -> Dominion -> Spell Vamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zzphantom

10-11-2011

Worth an item slot? How do you build her on CS?

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

lots

of

movespeed

Medusa

10-11-2011

Spell-vamp has always been good on her. It is even better on CS because of the buff to m-regen players get. Allows one to hold off points for a much longer time. You can really fight off and live more often with it then other cases

Getting a WotA sooner instead of just leaving Revolver for a bit is more appealing i find since there is more constant/bunched up fights.

My favorite build atm is Chalice+boots > Sorc Shoes > WotA > Abyssal/Hourglass (timing of parts depending on enemy team comp) > Deathcap and by then its usually over. You can for sure go without the Chalice since the passive regen but i like it since in most cases you will have enough to do what is needed (where other cases youd have to go back because of lack of mana)

I would never take Tear on any champ as it is takes around 17-18 minuets to max it (optimum). Sometimes il rush an RoA and it gets max around the end of the game.

I like Rylai's Crystal Scepter but not as much on CS since you know the enemy is going to come and try to take the point from you. Youl be defending it or trying to kill them while they stand around it so either way not a whole lot of chasing that Miasma slow cant cover.

IceGiants2

10-11-2011

How do you play Cass, and not get killed in 2 seconds. I've never been able to play her well on Dominion.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

tear is still a good item.

17-18 minutes? Takes less than that for it to be optimum, which is where it shines.

2k mana is the valuable part for gold-ap, and at that point upgrading a tear is incredibly worth it. So as long as you spam your spells, 2k mana isn't that far away

Danaan

10-11-2011

Archangel's staff is a terrible item and if you need it on this map then you might should rethink how you play.

Caidos

10-11-2011

I find Hextech Sweeper to be very underrated on a lot of mages. On every mage, it gives a bit of survivability and prevents enemies from bush juking. Additionally, it would allow Cass to scout bushes with Q so she can use Miasma in a fight.

JoeDuo

10-11-2011

WotB, Dominion's mana regen bonus is a double chalice, +2% mana regen per 1% mana missing.
I prefer to use Philo/Miracle myself (if enemy has CC), or I just go for a Rod.

FDru

10-11-2011

Spell vamp sucks on Dominion, unless it's attached to a Gunblade because for some reason everyone instantly becomes godlike as soon as they get one.

Godmoney

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
tear is still a good item.

17-18 minutes? Takes less than that for it to be optimum, which is where it shines.

2k mana is the valuable part for gold-ap, and at that point upgrading a tear is incredibly worth it. So as long as you spam your spells, 2k mana isn't that far away
I play Cass with no mana items on dominion. just mp5 yellows. Mana is nice and I would still get something but I'm just pointing out that stacking mana on Cass is not wise. She doesnt need hardly any mana at all.

Oh and I've been building WOTA and the health item taht increases healing on myself. (sorry forgot what it's called) That will give you tons of spell vamp.