Looking For Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jo2soy2

06-12-2010

~Stats~
Level: 10
Most Played Characters: Master Yi, NuNu
Experience: Alot <Played HoN, and DotA about 3 Years (DOTA) Open Beta (HoN)>
3v3 or 5v5: I Prefer 5v5, more team requirement, and stratgies.
Wins: 13
Activeness: Alot.
I Have Teamspeak, Vent, Skype, what ever speaking program is needed

To contact me, send me a message, leave a comment, or message me on MSN - jo2soy1@hotmail.org

Troile666

06-12-2010

I will advise you to at least get to level 30 before looking for a clan, you will get more game experience, more runes/masteries/champions.

jo2soy2

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troile666 View Post
I will advise you to at least get to level 30 before looking for a clan, you will get more game experience, more runes/masteries/champions.
Okay Dokez, I mean... I play w/ my other 2 brothers at the same, time, and were all planning to join the same clan if possible, and I just hit level 9, and they are level 13, and level 14

DukeNukeMz

06-12-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885

StanleeZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

hey, add me in game i got a great offer for you.

jo2soy2

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by o m z View Post
hey, add me in game i got a great offer for you.
okay, ill add you later on, i gotta go at the moment... gonna go work out, leave any other offers here.

jo2soy2

06-12-2010

BuMp

06-12-2010

hey man check out the Red Empire. we have alot of people in ur level range that would play with u www.theredempire.com

RKHIG

06-13-2010

ABOUT US

Atlantic Coast Gaming is a newly formed community/clan. We are currently involved in

Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2*******http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif******** , and are expanding to

include League of Legends. We are also actively involved in a CoD ladder and are in the

process of starting up a competitive LoL division.

We are a close knit group of friends who have been playing together for the past several

years. We started out playing competitively in Counter Strike 1.6 and have branched off

to other games such as Warcraft 3, Company of Heroes, Battlefield 2, and many others.

After a while of being on our own we decided to form our own community/clan to help

bring other players together.

If you want to find out more info or apply you can visit our website:

http://atlanticcoastgaming.com From there simply go to the forums, sign

up, and read over the how to join ACG. After submitting an application via PM to our

recruitment officer we will contact you about the app. within the next few days.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us on LoL.

Officers/Admins:
Name gone by: In Game name:
F0XXY ---------------------TheUnforgiven
Hig ------------------------rkhig
Chiv -----------------------chiv

jo2soy2

06-13-2010

BuMp