Favorite Dominion Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orakio

10-11-2011

I have been playing a lot of Riven. She is solid at both assaulting and defending points and has some nice utility plus a decent CD on her ulti. That and she doesn't blow up as bad as she does in SR

FacepalmFSU

10-11-2011

Riven is my dominion go-to. That activation proc on the hammer item + her ult + maniacal laughter = I am a bunny-hopping death machine

Thryale

10-11-2011

Ezreal and Kat. Ezreal is so much more viable in dominion than he ever was in SR and kat can just be a beast.

Drastone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Kayle or Janna ;o so good at holding points solo, and kayle can push like a beast.

Daggish

10-11-2011

I've been loving Olaf, Riven, and Gargas! With a lil of the Monkey King thrown in as well.

Olaf has always been one of my favorites, but now I get to use him in a setting where if my team doesn't watch my back in the first 5 mins, I'm not totally screwed! So fun.

Riven's flow and damage output have been really fun for me as well. So many times sneaking away with only 20 hp, due to the shield she gets, plus how many more flat out damage items there are in dominion, like the Phage+BF combo, BF+vamp, etc. A bit easier to pump out huge damage, and not having to sacrifice too much.

Gargas's mobility and poke make him awesome in Dominion. I tend to go bot with him and just keep pushing/harrassing until I've had my way with the guy on bot. Might not end up as tanky as others, but I tend to go for more distruption with him anyway.

Wukong is fun as well. I play him as more of just an annoyance. Other team pushing our two pts left really hard? Well that means that this one over here is wide open! Often leads to at least 2 coming to stop me, causing the team to win the fights, and I'm escaping into the jungle because they just blew all of thier CC on my clone.

NeverGoFullTeemo

10-11-2011

Rumble is my Dominion guy, dat ult. Or Cait, just like Cait for everything.

I have never used flash on Dominion since my first few games when the beta was up, just don't find it nearly as useful, usually rocking Ghost/whatever else.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

trynda is really good in dominion. But i am still testing evryone

skyqula

10-11-2011

Xerath! Lovely addition to a team, especially with deathfire Pesky jax? Deathfire ==> combo ==> Oh look! dead jax Or for a team fight, that R realy puts some good hurt on a group of hugging bruisers

Maokay if the team needs a defender, i just like how he cant defend a point and still take someone with him when outnumbered(ult ftw!).

Just gotta find me an AD champion. Thinking of yorick, but he seems kinda meh in group situations. Maybe thats just me not building him right though

Andrastos

10-11-2011

I find Ezreal to be a very dominating champion. A lot of mobility, great kiting, and high early-mid damage output make him a strong choice. His ult is also great for interrupting captures across the map.

Doctor Tam

10-11-2011

Singed, because then I don't have to learn a new champ for each map, since Singed is good on all of them