Favorite Dominion Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Leona.

Menion Lea

10-11-2011

I've found flash to be hit or miss in dominion. It has very few aggressive uses and the long cooldown makes the save every 4 minutes pretty lack luster. I've had much more success with ghost on most champs.

Mostly I've been playing blitz and yorick, with the occasional jax or teemo game.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Corki, Talon aaaand JAAANNAAAAAA (I wonder if anyone's got that video around xD) sometimes kennen too and lately Kat (although playing her in dominion is hard since if you enter a fraction of a second late all your teammates are running to the hills and you're left spinning alone... effing solo queue!)

I don't really find flash useful, its cd is too long =/ same with ghost but I use that for the windmill rush at the begginning of the game (I think ghost is a must in this map, sadly)

Kurosaki00

10-11-2011

Yeah ghost is waaaaaaaaay better than flash in dominion.

in Dominion id say GP, but I like GP on summoner's rift too so...
If I were to choose someone who feels better on dominion, Id say Yorick

KeviN26

10-11-2011

Ram and Xin

Shockwave

10-11-2011

Pantheon. Wow is he good

Tibbers Bot

10-11-2011

I'd have to say Kat. I don't own her, so I only played her just today. Went 19/10/13 I think. Build early Haunting Guise + Sorc boots, congratulations, you now do true damage the entire match. Went Rylai's, Gunblade, Deathfire afterwards (Tanky Leona carrying enemy team) and called it a match. Might try Sivir and Malphite again, because I loved them so much when I started playing, but just can't bring myself to play them now.

Somohexual

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
Miss Fortune is the better Vayne for Crystal Scar because Vayne is just so weak before she has 8k gold while MF is pretty strong the entire time.
Miss Fortune has no Stealth, "Dash", or CC ability to help her get away from the Assassins and Tanky DPS that run wild on Dominion. Vayne is extremely powerful from level 3+ if you max out Condemn by level 9, it's just such a massive nuke when you pin someone to one of the thousands of walls all over the map.

The only problems Vayne has early game ("before she has 8k gold") are being easily harassed with her range + speed while running away and mana starvation from spamming Tumble. These are both COMPLETELY resolved by Dominion's lack of a laning phase and passive mana regen buff, respectively.

Vayne also gets true damage that scales with HP (Silver Bolts) which is extremely strong because the map's passive Armor Pen and Magic Pen make Health stacking more appealing. Really the ONLY thing MF has over Vayne on Dominion is Strut letting her back-cap points, but that's not very useful when you can safely ignore the enemy's points while holding 3 of the 5. Even if you do want to back-cap points for some reason Vayne can just grab another Zeal.

Emfanever

10-11-2011

Poppy, OP in dominion

Lilith567

10-11-2011

Ezreal and Eve

I enjoy playing Ez on this map because I don't really feel as limited as I do on SR with him.

Eve is actually good on Crystal Scar, so I enjoy playing her in an environment where Im not immediately reported for selecting her