How does the friend referral program work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

psilosophy

06-12-2010

How does the friend referral program work? I have referred a few friends now but we have no idea how to verify the referrals. I've read everything I can find, I see nothing about how to actually prove I have referred them.

nevets04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

psilosophy

06-12-2010

Yes, I've seen that, it doesn't help me at all though. I still don't know how to refer, that just talks about the bonuses....

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

When you click continue, it sends you to a page where there is a refferal link. Send this link to your firend(s) and when they make accounts via that link, they will count as your refferals. Once they reach level 10, it will take about 48h for you to recieve your bonus =)

psilosophy

06-12-2010

Oh they have to make the account through the link? What if the account was already made normally? I just referred by word of mouth...

colloquial

Emissary of the League

06-12-2010

If they did not use your referral link then you don't get any credit for referring them. Sorry.

: (

SomniumProxy

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilosophy View Post
Oh they have to make the account through the link? What if the account was already made normally? I just referred by word of mouth...
If they are below level 10 it would probably be best that they made a new acc from the link.