totally crazy idea that just might work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bailey Show View Post
It's really not that crazy. If you let them get Singed and you are able to pick Lee and a counter (Kennen or Vayne seem best), then it's probably worth it. You should also consider that a lot of teams aren't used to running Singed--whether the players aren't used to using him or they don't have well-suited team comps.

So it can be advantageous, but it can also backfire horribly if Singed is able to farm up and become unkillable.
sounds like something fun to try, most of my mains counter him hard.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

If I am solo laning against an AD carry with singed, I just farm under tower til 6, use my ult and ghost (what tumble/net?) combined with glue to close the gap. If I can get that close by 6 I am either killing them or comming out way above them in damage trade v HP.

Oddly enough, I have had Singed shut down hard a couple of times recently by Olaf top lane.

infinite azure

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
If I am solo laning against an AD carry with singed, I just farm under tower til 6, use my ult and ghost (what tumble/net?) combined with glue to close the gap. If I can get that close by 6 I am either killing them or comming out way above them in damage trade v HP.

Oddly enough, I have had Singed shut down hard a couple of times recently by Olaf top lane.
6 is too late imo. Also I wouldn't push my minions there until you recalled. Which I suppose is really the point of this thread, for good teams, a heavy lead such as zoning singed the first 8 minutes of the game, means you can take dragon, and you can roam to gank the other lane when you send him b. If your team doesn't try to get dragon almost immediately this wouldn't really be as much of a counter. If you finally reach 6 and vayne/cait returns with dragon, I assure you, your ult is not enough.