totally crazy idea that just might work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

10-10-2011

I've played against singed on SR plenty, he is rather scary to just about every champ who is conseridered super strong or METAGAME on this map. Champs I beat him into the group so hard with. AD carries. Every single one of them makes the path to catalyst a tear filled zoned and farmless process for him. Would it be possible to drag out laning long enough with some jungle ganks (ganking their jungler) to completely shut him down in the first 10 minutes.

Meaning you literally would let them take singed on purpose for the purpose of destroying him.

**These ideas are experimental and by no means justified**

Zionyx

10-10-2011

So your other laner gets crushed because you're just focusing on singed.

Also the enemy jungler can take all the buffs at top?

Sure you can gank him, but staying on him the whole game would probably be a bad idea.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Well I'm done for today.

Seeya guys!

infinite azure

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
So your other laner gets crushed because you're just focusing on singed.

Also the enemy jungler can take all the buffs at top?

Sure you can gank him, but staying on him the whole game would probably be a bad idea.
No no, the enemy jungler is who your jungler ganks, to allow the AD carry to push into singed to make him worthless. And the other lane, well, that's just a 1v1 so... I assume cho-gragas-rumble or whatever tanky AP pick chosen can handle it.

Sam

10-11-2011

Cho can not outpush a singed, rumble can't either. Singed can just outlane pretty much anything. T.T

BRAVEYpl0x

10-13-2011

I one of the recently competitive matches (Can't remember which) one team countered solo top signed with a solo top vayne. The signed eventually switched lanes but that's besides the point. This seems like it could work; I will have to try it with an AD carry friend sometime (I suck at carries).

Zzodnumber1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Kennen hard counters singed. think about it

infinite azure

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzodnumber1 View Post
Kennen hard counters singed. think about it
Kennen can't crush a singed in quite the same way. An AD carry can punish singed for even walking in the minions every time he does so, and both vayne and cait can tumble/net if he throws down a slow, so he really has no way to close the gap and just gets shot at for coming in range

Koldheartedjsp

10-14-2011

i don't think so

singed (or i do anyway) uses dodge runes and the dodge mastery

if he's getting pestered bad he'd buy dodge boots. Also it's not hard to farm from your tower for a few levels. And if he really is getting denied super hard he'll call for a gank so he can poison the minion group for the CS

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2011

It's really not that crazy. If you let them get Singed and you are able to pick Lee and a counter (Kennen or Vayne seem best), then it's probably worth it. You should also consider that a lot of teams aren't used to running Singed--whether the players aren't used to using him or they don't have well-suited team comps.

So it can be advantageous, but it can also backfire horribly if Singed is able to farm up and become unkillable.