Champion Spotlight: Teemo, The Swift Scout

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Super teemoooo

Voiso

10-13-2011

Not gonna lie, those mushrooms broke the game for me more than twisted fates global ult did. I could never go into the jungle. Ooh, hit a mushroom and went from full health to 25% and there's Teemo to come in and finish me off. Not to mention even if you don't hit them, it's free sight wards for his team.

Kaedwuff

10-13-2011

Enough Teemo skins already, geez.

And everyone knows Kog'maw is the cutest champ, not Teemo :>

Cyndikate

10-13-2011

Maybe you should stop giving Teemo skins, and a spotlight, and actually buff him.

Teemo built as a mage? AP Teemo isn't even viable anymore thanks to the nerfs he's gotten.

KamWu020293

07-05-2012

Ever play tank Teemo?
Think about these factors
One, global taunt
Two,even if he does not get focused, he`s got high damage with just his e to kill range carries and can blind ad and range carries
Three, he has an escape, only if you take flash and learn how to invisible properly
I play tank teemo alot, I usually get philosopher stone, heart of gold with ninja tabi or merc treads.
Final build varies between building health, armour or mr
One thing I find that people usually forget about teemo is his invis.
Core items for teemo
Sherullias or the other one depending on your boots (sometimes sold for thornmail), Randuin, frozen mallet, boots, force of nature and either GA or Zhonyas
Realize, many champs cant hit you when your invis and even if they can, with enough armour and mr plus that .5% health regen plus flat health regen, your not gonna die and your enemies will waste everything while your team can push or help you.
You go in first as tank teemo, take some damage if your focused too hard, you can run cause of w. I use w as an escape skill after I flash that way I can escape with low health/