So I just finished a game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VR Writhing

10-10-2011

With an Irelia who went 1-21, spamming various racial slurs the whole game, and even admitted he was trolling. And guess what, I'm going to lose ELO because of it. This isn't a rare occurrence, in fact this is the 6th game in a row I've had to deal with a person like this (not to mention the other countless losses as a result of trolls). I'm not sure if you're aware of it Riot games, but a majority of your customer base if fed up with bull**** like this. No, we don't want another god **** Captain Teemo skin - we want significant changes in the ranking system. Are you seriously that **** oblivious?

http://i.imgur.com/6fbre.png

Ez0 Prush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

You do realize the staff members that create skins/artwork are a completely separate entity from the staff that does gameplay/ranking system changes right?

Start adding people you enjoyed playing with to your friends, then play with them. It will significantly reduce the chances of this happening.

VR Writhing

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prush View Post
You do realize the staff members that create skins/artwork are a completely separate entity from the staff that does gameplay/ranking system changes right?

Start adding people you enjoyed playing with to your friends, then play with them. It will significantly reduce the chances of this happening.
So perhaps they need to fire a few artists and hire some actual developers then?

It's the fact that they do nothing about it - they do nothing to fix the damage griefers/trolls cause. Queuing as a duo reduces the chances, but the problem still exists. I shouldn't have to schedule teams of five to log on at the same time just so I can play ranked. The system is absolutely ludicrous, and I honestly believe Riot resources would be better used if devoted to fixing their horribly broken system before DOTA 2 comes out and takes their entire customer base.

YourDeadlike2pac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

lol you don't have 4 friends that play, at worst 2? Be a 3v3 pro?

YourDeadlike2pac

10-10-2011

lol your rating is 1337. thats leet.

Mighty Toothman

10-11-2011

don't argue with people. if someone is annoying you with his stupid words, ask him to shut up. if he doesn't, ignore him.

that's it. ignore him. and he will usually stop trolling.

Rysha101

10-11-2011

Nobody seems to realize he's talking about RANKED. We can't just "ignore them", that means we're one man down because they're not contributing to the team, resulting in us losing. And the whole "get more friends" argument means nothing, because you need 4 friends that are all around your skill level.

Celebi

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysha101 View Post
Nobody seems to realize he's talking about RANKED. We can't just "ignore them", that means we're one man down because they're not contributing to the team, resulting in us losing. And the whole "get more friends" argument means nothing, because you need 4 friends that are all around your skill level.
Umm... Idiot... ANYTHING is better than a 1-21 Irelia! Skill level??? Really??? How dare you take his side when you don't even know wtf he's talking about??? He's raging about a FEEDING IRELIA! WITH NO SKILL WHATSOEVER!!! Any of his friends would be better than that. Even if my friend wasn't that good... Plus, who the hell plays with real life friends that aren't good? If you know them in real life, it's THAT much easier to teach them how to get better... And online friends aren't people you get along with well... You're playing the same game... Unless one of you is mentally challenged or a complete noob, who wouldn't get along well with you? You already have something in common.. You play League, and you like RTS games...

The ''get more friends'' argument means much more than what your small, insignificant mind can comprehend... IT MEANS ADD RIGHT AWAY PEOPLE THAT WERE GOOD ON THE ENEMY TEAM OR YOUR OWN TEAM TO PLAY WITH THEM AGAIN! IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS, YOU WON'T NEED ANY SCHEDULE! BECAUSE THERE ARE OVER 5 PEOPLE THAT ARE BOUND TO BE ONLINE WHEN YOU ARE! THAT'S HOW YOU FCKIN MET THEM!

Gosh... Noobs these days... Even the original poster is a dumbass...

malibar

10-15-2011

Just like to say I kinda agree with the argument. Its true that playing 5v5 and gaining friends online will help but I know I do both simply because people aren't always on when I am. Its not really asking to much for riot to look into the match making system and fix it and tweak it a bit to allow for better gameplay.

ThaValkyrie

02-05-2013

lol