Looking for season 1 team! I have 320 wins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anima Libera

06-11-2010

I am very active but I have to eat, sleep and get sunshine like everybody else.
I am in EST time zone, I can use ventrilo from when I wake up to midnight. I want competent players and people who have diverse play styles. I also have skype. I typically use Ezrael, but I play mean tanks, thought i don't enjoy playing tanks I just see to rarely lose when I do play them.

BlackLancer

06-12-2010

Ign?

crazynuka

06-12-2010

yea man me and a few of my friends would like to see you play we use vent and are est time zone so it might work get back at me

UnrealSkill

06-12-2010

You have to eat sleep and get sunshine. Adding that is a little extreme don't you think?

DukeNukeMz

06-13-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885