Hardcore player LF a clan or people to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nozz

06-11-2010

I love playing this game but am SOOOOO sick of solo queing all the time and just losing 24/7 because pugs usually are terribad i am not the best player in the world nor am i the worst but i am good at what i do with my characters.

I can play Nunu, Rammus, Shen, Kayle, Ezreal, Pantheon, and ive been learning Udyr but dont like playing him

But in the end i need to find some people to play with that like winning and are competitive

Please message me in game or post on this

Nozz

06-11-2010

bump

Nozz

06-12-2010

bump

Tau

06-12-2010

Vitality needs a good tank aka shen if you would like to que with us?

DukeNukeMz

06-13-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885

Eaglesfan

06-13-2010

hi there, my friend and i are sick of 2 man que and are looking for some people that dont suck.. i play jungle gragas, he plays 1v2 nasus.. we need a good mid solo lane Ezreal.. Whisper me in game.. oh and we both like cleaning

Silence7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozz View Post
I love playing this game but am SOOOOO sick of solo queing all the time and just losing 24/7 because pugs usually are terribad i am not the best player in the world nor am i the worst but i am good at what i do with my characters.

I can play Nunu, Rammus, Shen, Kayle, Ezreal, Pantheon, and ive been learning Udyr but dont like playing him

But in the end i need to find some people to play with that like winning and are competitive

Please message me in game or post on this
added you in game. pm me here or there.

Nozz

06-14-2010

Everything sounds so good :P