To snowball?

Yes, always 5 7.69%
No, never 8 12.31%
Conditionally.... 47 72.31%
QQmoarnub 5 7.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

To Snowball or not to Snowball...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensionist

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Faced Panda View Post
I agree with Bladee, snowballing is too much like men kissing to be fair.
I guess you like long drawn out games that last over an hour and everyone has guardian angel and trying to desperately defend their base from a back door while one champ on each team tries to backdoor the other team.

amidoinitrite?

imnotbono

06-11-2010

Seems conditional to me. Obviously if you can't dominate early game, don't immediately pick it up. But unlike others, I don't think it's an early-game-only pickup. If you start to steamroll the other team in kills and it fits in with your progression, pick it up.

Draimin Clai

06-11-2010

I very seldom get snowball items, as if I'm getting the stacks, I'm doing well enough anyway. The only time it really makes a difference is if you're the gamechanger and you are worried about being effective enough late game against opponents who have finally had time to further their builds. However, you're probably the gank target in that event, and if you are not, you still probably don't need it as the other team isn't being very smart. Leviathan can be an exception.

Temlam

06-11-2010

heres when you get snowball items, when you use your normal build, and you have the extra cash from killing so many people/

Divine Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

I only get snowball items if my early game has racked in some kills before I make the choice to buy either the snowball item or some other item which could help better in case i was losing stacks here and there.

Fragglerock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
heres when you get snowball items, when you use your normal build, and you have the extra cash from killing so many people/
Sounds like a good rule of thumb.