Yousogreat's (a.k.a. Yousosmart's) Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkdingus

07-04-2012

I just got a new idea for a champion concept:

Lord, the Taskmaster

Lord is here to cut short to the propaganda that minions are without souls. He's one of the few that rose above the ranks of the soulless, because a failed experiment trying to use Void as an energy source for the League actually brought forth an alien corpseless spirit into an innocent caster minion. Because minions act as a hivemind, usually controlled in bunches by minor summoners, Lord's origins actually grant him power over other minions, temporarily jamming other summoners' control. Because of this, he couldn't remain among the others, and thus was forcefully inserted into the ranks of the Champions he was originally meant to support.

Possible skills:

Summoner Anguish (passive)
- Passively increases the damage dealt by every non-champion attack to the enemy team. (turrets, minions, jungle)
- - This could either be global (kinda dangerous) or a large aura. The global part would be an effective counterjungle, making jungling a much more dangerous endeavor.

Taskmaster's Whip
- Skillshot nuke that forces the closest minions to attack the target with a damage buff. If there are insufficient minions around to be affected, summons half that amount in temporary ones.
Null
- Sends an attack a minion should receive to the Void, making it totally ineffective (including any CC). He's a minion, so can target self. If he targets a normal minion, that minion's attacks taunt enemies for 0.5 seconds as long as the shield is up (2 seconds). The damage required to trigger the immunity is similar to Panth's
Transfer
- Absorb another minion's lifeforce, healing Lord and killing the minion.
Reinforce
- Upgrades one minion to superhuman strength, with the increased stats based off Lord's. Could affect temporary minions and even buff super minions.
Jammer
- Resets targeting priority. (Map-wide if it's made into an ultimate, small self-centered burse otherwise). Also temporarily reverses it for the enemy side (making Champions the primary target, after towers, then minions). This would actually cause turrets to immediately start attacking champions that were attacking them, even with minion support, and would cause the minions already in lane to automatically start attacking the nearest champion.

I'd rather have someone I know to be reliable to discuss about this concept. It seems interesting enough to be worth mentioning.

"I am NOT your slave, summoner"
"Order me around at your own risk"

"Count your gold, Champion. I'll avenge my fallen brethren"
"How the mighty have fallen"

"I used to be controlled by a weak summoner. But then I ate some Void and it was k"

Yousonerfed

07-06-2012

Haha, funny sh*t, Dark. Thumbs up.

BTW, I just finished a new one: Xillia, the Hope of the Future.

Yousonerfed

07-19-2012

More critiques needed.

Darkdingus

07-21-2012

bumpity bump me

Darkdingus

07-28-2012

Yup, this looks like a fine time to bump a thread

Youso1337

08-24-2012

Bump.

Yousonerfed

11-15-2012

Dang, Nami's introduction means Yue is basically obsolete now.

Benched her.

Youso1337

11-20-2012

The upcoming S3 changes mean I'm gonna have a lot of work to do updating my Champions' meta-game segments. That, and I gotta give them all 25 extra MS due to how Boots are being changed, and due to all other Champions getting that +25 base MS boost.

That'll come after the S3 changes are actually implemented and I've gotten to try them out for a bit.

Darkdingus

12-27-2012

Bumbity bump me.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

you need more alts