Bump This If You Agree, Noobs Wont

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineDisrespect

10-16-2011

it sounds nice but the issue is, not enough people play 3's for both modes to be decent, same goes for summoners rift and thats why there has been longer que times as there simply arent enough players for both normal and draft mode

Zeeliot

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineDisrespect View Post
it sounds nice but the issue is, not enough people play 3's for both modes to be decent, same goes for summoners rift and thats why there has been longer que times as there simply arent enough players for both normal and draft mode

Then it seems like getting rid of normal mode and having 3v3 being draft only makes more sense. And may get more players interested.

Shadow Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

I certainly can endorse the idea of a 3v3 draft mode.

IF there is an issue with the requisite number of champions perhaps only allow 1 ban/team.

IF certain champions are so obviously OP in TT then most players would likely switch to the Draft mode and perhaps Blind Pick could be discontinued.

Me and my friends quite enjoy TT when we don't have a lot of time or there are only a couple of us around. I'd love to see it updated and tweaked a little bit. Maybe something like the aura that provides half of the experience and gold/time of the CS map. Even out the snowball effect that can ruin some TT matches.

Muggsly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

I like the idea of Draftmode. The title of the thread leaves little to be desired and does not lend to anyone agreeing with you and negates your argument as nonsensical.

Vraell

10-17-2011

In my opinion, they should just make it so that there is only draft mode. As for the prerequisities, remove them. If someone cannot play (in that all their champs have been picked / banned, then just reset the queue. Anyway, the chance of that happening is extremely low and would only matter for people below the level of 5. Level 30s probably wouldn't have to worry about it at all.

BaBeeQ

10-17-2011

Its not jax and tryn you have to worry about its that Singed and Lee Singer!