Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bump This If You Agree, Noobs Wont

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamtheqaz

10-12-2011

The problem with adding a ranked que is that there aren't enough players on TT to support it, and the waiting time for games would be horrendous, not to mention the que dodgers.

J 3

10-12-2011

I agree, but regardless there will always be op champs in 3's because the game is balanced for 5's

hotshotzehri

Recruiter

10-12-2011

downvote for childish, agree with idea

jadelink

10-13-2011

Quote:
iamtheqaz:
The problem with adding a ranked que is that there aren't enough players on TT to support it, and the waiting time for games would be horrendous, not to mention the que dodgers.

Agreed.

it would also be a problem if there was 3v3 draft, as it would split the queueline for an ever decreasing gamemode even further.

But if we made it ONLY draft... It takes a lot less time to draft 3v3 than it does 5v5. That might fix the painfully gimped and limited lineup, which currently makes me avoid TT.

Friggid

10-13-2011

Quote:
jadelink:
Agreed.

it would also be a problem if there was 3v3 draft, as it would split the queueline for an ever decreasing gamemode even further.

But if we made it ONLY draft... It takes a lot less time to draft 3v3 than it does 5v5. That might fix the painfully gimped and limited lineup, which currently makes me avoid TT.

the only problem is u have to have like 14 champions for draft mode >.> and not all new people have that

iTedRo

10-15-2011

Quote:
ZapatillaLoca:
i agree..the fact that i cant random queue for a ranked game is upsetting enough...but to not even have draft mode available makes me think Riot totally doesnt give a **** about 3v3 games....

It's not that Riot doesn't care, it's the simple fact that TT is much less populated than SR. Less people que for games, so more game types will severely prolong que times.

NconvenìentTruth

10-15-2011

i stop reading at trynd OP.

SlappindaBass

10-15-2011

i just want bans, i don't understand why they wouldnlt give 3v3 bans its ridclious

infinite azure

10-15-2011

Quote:
Friggid:
the only problem is u have to have like 14 champions for draft mode >.> and not all new people have that

you'd need 10, 2 champs less on each side.

Shadow4264

10-16-2011

I think draft mode for 3v3 would be a pretty good idea.