Make me a team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nzo

10-12-2011

I'm really struggling with my current team. Player C really has a limited # of players he is decent with, which makes it difficult for us to find some well rounded team comps.

Lately we're going Akali, Yorick, Jax/Xin or Jax, Lee, Zilean, or something alone the lines with those champions. Just wanted to know what other comps we may want to look at.

Player A: Annie, Akali, Zilean, Xin, Singed, Gangplank, Cass, Lee, Udyr,Talon, Corki, Morgana.... basically any champion

Player B: Jax, Tryn, Udyr, Gragas, Lee, Irelia

Player C: Jax, Yorick, Tryn, Xin, Gangplank

Turtlerocket

10-12-2011

Cho'Gath (Massive burst and DPS)
Garen (Great execution and sustain/survivability)
Twitch (Greater map control)

Friggid

10-12-2011

player A: GP/Udyr
player B: Gragas
player C: Yorick

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

player A: gp/udyr jungle*

Vraell

10-13-2011

Player A: Zilean
Player B: Trynd
Player C: Yorick

TROLL ALL DAY LONG

ALWAYS KILL, NEVER DIE

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

10-13-2011

My team is:

Yorick (OoD)
Morde (CotG)
Shaco (Hallucinate) I know Olaf is too good to be the drummer, but Shaco also a good candidate for being the drummer in pentakill band too.

Making 3v3 into 6v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Player A: Zilean
Player B: Trynd
Player C: Yorick

TROLL ALL DAY LONG

ALWAYS KILL, NEVER DIE

but your team is powerful too.

Zilean quickly puts a bomb on Yoricks ghoul (they got fast movement speed) while it chase to the enemy champ. When ghoul dies, it simply blows next of his target.

Now that's too scary, seriously I mean it. :O

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

IMO take at least one ranged AD (prob player A), but you certainly don't need one. It just makes that last turret a lot easier to get.

Vraell

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caporai View Post
My team is:

Yorick (OoD)
Morde (CotG)
Shaco (Hallucinate) I know Olaf is too good to be the drummer, but Shaco also a good candidate for being the drummer in pentakill band too.

Making 3v3 into 6v2

but your team is powerful too.

Zilean quickly puts a bomb on Yoricks ghoul (they got fast movement speed) while it chase to the enemy champ. When ghoul dies, it simply blows next of his target.

Now that's too scary, seriously I mean it. :O
That too. But the main purpose of this team would be to keep Trynd alive and dealing damage for as long as possible, made extremely easy by Zilean's and Yorick's ult. Would be sooo hard to kill him.

kavinh the third

10-17-2011

try singed jax and udyr with jax top singed bot and udyr in the jungle as long as singed doesn't get too unfarmed there shouldn't be any problem since jax can more or less take on anyone 1 vs 1 at least early game.