Bump This If You Agree, Noobs Wont

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drúgs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

There SHOULD 100% Be A Draft Mode For 3v3 Non Ranked Like 5v5

This will put a stop to jax, singed, trynd...aka noob champs and trolls

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

just play draft mode?

Angela Anderson

10-11-2011

I agree, though your immature way of conveying what you want makes me want to disagree.

Profiler14

10-11-2011

Don't want to get ownedlololol?

infinite azure

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnevz View Post
I agree, though your immature way of conveying what you want makes me want to disagree.
this.

Frosty716

10-11-2011

op mad coz he got owned

ZapatillaLoca

10-11-2011

i agree..the fact that i cant random queue for a ranked game is upsetting enough...but to not even have draft mode available makes me think Riot totally doesnt give a **** about 3v3 games....

Finrodel

10-11-2011

It's actually right. Riot don't care about twisted tree line. That's why they never make change on this map, never search a way to make 3v3 more balance (like having a lock list of the really most excessive overpowered champ). Fact is, most people play 5v5, so they care about summoner rift, not about twisted tree line...

That's sad, but we must be realistic... Those who prefer 3v3 must continue playing with a large bunch of greatly OP champ and many unstopable champs...

I mean, seriously, if Riot had something to care about 3v3 they would have place a subject somewhere to heard about players opinions to find a way to balance 3v3. Did they did it? No... Don't even know why they open a TTL subject, they probably don't even read it...

Ho! And yes, draft in 3v3 would be a such awesome way to make more balance and make me enjoy this game again. But I think it's an hopeless dream... (Like winning a 3v3 against Tryndamere :P) And your terrible title choice and way to ask give us even less chance to get heard...

My Small Puppy

10-12-2011

but ur the noob if you can't counter jax/singed.

i'm confused.

Zionyx

10-12-2011

No need for draft mode but certainly need bans.
Picks can remain blind...