If I started working on a web site strictly for dominion, would you join?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rumples

10-12-2011

call it domainion :/ no nevermind thats horrible.

Jeepers Creepers

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Well yes and no. Kind of like Mobafire, but only champion guides made specifically for Dominion. No guides for 5v5 or 3v3. And for the second link, I hope not. Half of the people here only complain. I'm making a community where you can recruit for organized teams, look for casual groups to play with, have scrimmages, and eventually official website tournaments. Also trying to an get unofficial ladder system. Not sure how well that will work out though.
That would be nice to have an unofficial ladder. PHP is kind of good for that type of thing or so I hear.

Snoozealot

10-12-2011

Eh. I run a community site that I have been fiddling with. Pretty much only with friends so far. Might not be what you are looking for it goes over multiple games, but in the future it will have each game with a sub domain that we use. You can check it out. Student as well so It is not as pretty as it should be for now. Also the main page is under construction, but the rest of it is done and the forums are done with a dominion forum. I can always change it to a full dominion forum under League of Legends with the guides ect.

www.manaforged.com

If you are interesting in working with me on this hit me up on the site. I doubt I will find this thread again.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Well, I was working on a free website, then I decided to bite the bullet and go with paid hosting. Hoping it doesn't burn a huge hole in my pocket, but I figured it would be better. So it may not be out tonight anymore. Who knows though.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Updated first post. I decided to just go ahead and waste my on paid hosting... Not sure if it's the best investment, but the site for far is www.dominatedominion.com it's not complete, but you can still register and look for teams, etc.

ForgottenSoup

10-13-2011

A front page is sorely needed. Nothing fancy but going straight to a forum is usually a very bad idea.

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenSoup View Post
A front page is sorely needed. Nothing fancy but going straight to a forum is usually a very bad idea.
Yeah, i'm going to be working on that. I just figured if the forum was released people could start looking/recruiting for a team at least.

Viktoree

10-13-2011

Signed up, but messages need to be ok'd by mods? No thx, fix that pls, and fix the beginner permissions on the site so new members can post.

Username is Viktoree btw

Also, ask your community for help making the page look nice. I can make you a ****ty banner as a placeholder if you'd like, leave me a Pm on the website if you're interested

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
Signed up, but messages need to be ok'd by mods? No thx, fix that pls, and fix the beginner permissions on the site so new members can post.

Username is Viktoree btw

Also, ask your community for help making the page look nice. I can make you a ****ty banner as a placeholder if you'd like, leave me a Pm on the website if you're interested
I had no idea the permissions were that way! Thanks for letting me know. I'm in the process of getting a skin and a banner, but have been busy with classes.

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post

Username is Viktoree btw

Could you do me a favor and try posting again in something other than the guide section so I can see whether or not I got the permissions correct? Or anyone else for that matter.